is Seagal for real?

MacPherson911

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
he presents himself as some kind of human Yoda, making people turn off the cameras and talking about some super secret, extremely highly-effective technique. Reminds me of some Bullshido. But Anderson, Vitor, and now DC seem to take him at least a little bit seriously. Is he actually legit or what?

The legend!

I've seen this guy rip a guys throat out, kill a guy with a front kick and throw guys through windows like 10 feet

he single-handedly won 126 for Anderson Silva and won 129 for Lyoto Machida with virtually the same deadly kick to the head

We don't know since the cameras aren't allowed to film those apparently devastating techniques.

The legend!

I've seen this guy rip a guys throat out, kill a guy with a front kick and throw guys through windows like 10 feet

yeah there's proof too

anyone see that movie The Patriot?

not the good one with Mel Gibson but the one with Master Seagal

Of course he is legit. Look at all the threads about him. Do you honestly think this many martial arts fans would be talking about a martial artist if he were not legit?

All the hate toward Seagal is the result of internecine rivalries between the disciplines stemming from the time Kiyoshi Ishisaka defeated Helio Gracie via nuggie.

People can make all the jokes they want - and they will - but Seagal absolutely perfected the power in Anderson's frontkick; and then he became the first one to knock out Vitor motherfuckin' Belfort with it, in his very next fight. This shit is fact. Weird as hell, but fact. Gotta hespect the Sensei

I believe he is phony as fuck. He made a movie where he traveled to Brazil to fight the mob and was great at making tough guy movies in the 1980s when basically everyone that turns to him were impressionable little kids. I think basically some of these guys are very polite and humor him, and some are star struck for one of their childhood heros.

He is to old to have to prove anything so he just keeps riding this BS Yoda/grandmaster shit.

People can make all the jokes they want - and they will - but Seagal absolutely perfected the power in Anderson's frontkick; and then he became the first one to knock out Vitor motherfuckin' Belfort with it, in his very next fight. This shit is fact. Weird as hell, but fact. Gotta hespect the Sensei

This is the sixth identical thread today

His choke defense where he pretends to go to sleep and then empties his bowels to repel the attacker is sheer brilliance.

the front kick + the crane technique seem legit to me lol

If I studied various martial arts and combat sports at a high level internationally for that long I would hope to have something to share.

Of course he is legit. Look at all the threads about him. Do you honestly think this many martial arts fans would be talking about a martial artist if he were not legit?

All the hate toward Seagal is the result of internecine rivalries between the disciplines stemming from the time Kiyoshi Ishisaka defeated Helio Gracie via nuggie.

Your Sherfu is strong.

Ya bullshit, that's a fact. fuck that. Oh but he can channel his che :icon_lol:

Back