Is Scientology Bigger or More Powerful Than The Catholic Church

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Scientology seem to attack celebs and real power Hollywood and shit but I think the Catholic Church has more old money power players. So which is more powerful?

Are you kidding? Of the two, which actually has its own city in its own sovereign nation.

the catholic church is an international powerhouse. scientology is the WEC of religions.

Scientology is the WMMA of the religious world.

Not even close. 25k scientologists. 1.2 billion catholics. you do the math

According to BBC, there are 1.2 Roman Catholics in the world.
According to an ARIS (american religious identification survey) there are 25,000 Scientologists in the U.S.

Catholicism using the term "Catholic Church" originated in the early 100s CE/AD.
Scientology originated in 1953.

I can't believe I'm responding to this ridiculous thread.

the catholic church is an international powerhouse. scientology is the WEC of religions.

Don't insult the WEC like that. Scientology is Moosin.

We are doomed if Xenu arrives on planet earth

Scientology is the Demetrious Johnsons above ground pool of religions

According to BBC, there are 1.2 Roman Catholics in the world.
According to an ARIS (american religious identification survey) there are 25,000 Scientologists in the U.S.

Catholicism using the term "Catholic Church" originated in the early 100s CE/AD.
Scientology originated in 1953.

I can't believe I'm responding to this ridiculous thread.

Yeah but Scientology collects Millions of dollars from its members and who know where the money goes. I havent looked into the conspecy stuff but the chick from Saved By the Bell claims they donate all to political campaigns and have some skull and bones shit going on behind closed doors. I know the Catholic Church has real world power but if scientology start to get the richest people in the world like Gates,Amazon's Guy,Musk,etc.. They could end up being more powerful than we think.

The catholic church is still going strong despite all the molestation scandals. What other institution could do that? Scientology is small potatoes comparatively.

The catholic church is still going strong despite all the molestation scandals. What other institution could do that? Scientology is small potatoes comparatively.
Islam was literally founded by a pedophile who married a 6 year old girl and performed sexual acts with her short of intercourse for 3 years until she was 9, which was when he had full sexual intercourse with her. She was also tasked with cleaning the cum stains out of his clothes. The world's 2nd biggest religion after Christianity, even bigger than Catholicism by itself.

Catholic Church by whatever the fuck it wants. In the first round.

Judaism has just as much if not more power.

I dont think Catholicism, and Scientology clash as much as Scientology and Judaism do though. The those usually occupy same turf.

Now Mormonism is also darn strong. And they sneaky too because you never hear of them.

Are you kidding? Of the two, which actually has its own city in its own sovereign nation.

Well, Scientology does have a ship bro. So there’s that.

The Catholic Church has its own Varangian Guard called the Swiss Guard, plus plenty of vassals countries it can call upon should the next Holy War start.

The Jews can call upon the Evangelical America to help in its regional wars.

Neither Scientology nor Mormons have a military, but they can use espionage, sabotage, subterfuge, and politics.

Back