Is saying that Yoel gasses equals to admitting he is natty?

More like:

- size (dude is 210-215 in the cage)
- style of fighting.. he explodes on people then he goes in low mode until the next kaboom
- hard to wrestle at that age,size, big cut without getting heavily fatigues so he avoid the grappling for the most part, just defense or a random TD if he can exploit a weakness

Mma fans have the most bizarre ideas of what steroids are. Its like everyone is still going off the info from those 1980s steroid warning videos.

Is there anything better than Rogan saying all 2nd round Yoel is gassing and then he comes out and murders a dude in the 3rd?

It's equal to saying he's not blood doping or on EPO

Neither steroids, epo or blood doping will preclude a fighter from doping.

As if, if you took a random regional guy, gave him EPO then he would suddenly outstrip an elite level championship fighter in terms of cardio.

EPO gives you a 5% increase in performance.

Training gives you a 200% increased in cardio.

It makes a difference in cycling where riders on the tour barely train, just compete.

Although we are all entitled to our own opinion, I disagree with your assessment regarding cycling (not sure exactly what percentage in performance would increase taking EPO) and I am not trying to bash you in any way...

EPO is actually a naturally occurring hormone, increased dosages or artificial EPO basically helps the blood carry more oxygen and reduces muscle fatigue allowing someone to ride longer and recover faster.

Cyclist have an offseason just like most sports, but when they are training to race they typically spend 30-40 hours in the saddle. Then whey spend probably 50-100 days each year racing. That is at the top level. I had a really good friend of mine who raced and the months leading up to the bigger races he spent a shitload of time riding.

Although we are all entitled to our own opinion, I disagree with your assessment regarding cycling (not sure exactly what percentage in performance would increase taking EPO) and I am not trying to bash you in any way...

EPO is actually a naturally occurring hormone, increased dosages or artificial EPO basically helps the blood carry more oxygen and reduces muscle fatigue allowing someone to ride longer and recover faster.

Cyclist have an offseason just like most sports, but when they are training to race they typically spend 30-40 hours in the saddle. Then whey spend probably 50-100 days each year racing. That is at the top level. I had a really good friend of mine who raced and the months leading up to the bigger races he spent a shitload of time riding.

Yes I agree with you, I was just exaggerating.

My overall point though was that prior to use of any performance enhancing substances there are generally huge disparities in cardio in MMA.

So people on Roids can't gas?

<TheWire1>
Someone should have told Mark Coleman that when he fought Pete Williams. Would have saved him being highlight reeled. If only he knew.

Back