Is Saw Palmetto safe to take?

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a multi vitamin that has saw palmetto in it, its a mens health vitamin with saw palmetto. i heard saw palmetto is dangerous and can enlarge your prostate and cause impotence.

I have a multi vitamin that has saw palmetto in it, its a mens health vitamin with saw palmetto. i heard saw palmetto is dangerous and can enlarge your prostate and cause impotence.

Current research, it doesn't do anything for your prostate, they used to think it actually helped........

I’d be more concerned about the potency of the ingredients in a multi vit by men’s health!

Go figure. They used to say it was good for prostate health.

Yesterday’s trend is tomorrow’s fraud.

Go figure. They used to say it was good for prostate health.

Yesterday’s trend is tomorrow’s fraud.

I just read recently that Saw Palmetto could actually enlarge it and cause impotence and gyno, F that.

I bought the multivitamin but didn't realize it said with saw palmetto on the label, I cant return it anymore because I had bought it two months ago and would take it after my other multis ran out, the label says and with saw palmetto.

I just read recently that Saw Palmetto could actually enlarge it and cause impotence and gyno, F that.

I bought the multivitamin but didn't realize it said with saw palmetto on the label, I cant return it anymore because I had bought it two months ago and would take it after my other multis ran out, the label says and with saw palmetto.

You lucky guy..........

I took at least a couple of bottles because I think I saw somewhere it helps fight baldness. Haven't taken in years. Still have hair on the top of the head for now.

I took at least a couple of bottles because I think I saw somewhere it helps fight baldness. Haven't taken in years. Still have hair on the top of the head for now.

No it doesn't help with hairloss........

That study wasn't long enough and they said it has effects similar to Finasteride a prostate medicine but it was mild and you had to use a high dosage which causes bad sides like impotence, depression, gyno, similar to propecia

meh I think I dabbled with it a while back but haven't used in years, thought it was good for the prostate but who knows

meh I think I dabbled with it a while back but haven't used in years, thought it was good for the prostate but who knows
They dont really know some say it doesnt do jack and is very mild, but other say it does more harm than good.

The best thing for the prostate is walking and staying active and drinking water, also avoid sitting on the bike seat while biking and sitting on hard seats for hours a day thats what I was told.

I have tried a few of those type herbal supplements that gets thrown in either mens multi vits or test boosters.
I don't see a problem with it but I read somewhere that tribulus terrestris can be bad for kidney's.

I have tried a few of those type herbal supplements that gets thrown in either mens multi vits or test boosters.
I don't see a problem with it but I read somewhere that tribulus terrestris can be bad for kidney's.

most of those orals are bad for the kidneys, I stopped taking supplements in large amounts because even if called natural they will accumulate in your internal organs and they overwork the kidneys, liver, bladder, etc

Joe Rogan takes like 50 supplements a day and more than half are useless.

Your body doesn't need that many nutrients and taking that many pills defeats the purpose because you will just piss away what you dont need if its water soluble or you build up in the kidneys and liver and can cause damage especially if its fat soluble.

And many of those vitamins will counter each other and fight for absorption, I heard you can't drink milk while taking iron or magnesium,

My husband had an enlarged prostrate with a rough edge - after a few months on Saw Palmetto 3000mg one daily he doesn't have to see the urologist any more - the prostrate is back to normal size - the roughness has gone - his stream is good and the urologist is happy!

My husband had an enlarged prostrate with a rough edge - after a few months on Saw Palmetto 3000mg one daily he doesn't have to see the urologist any more - the prostrate is back to normal size - the roughness has gone - his stream is good and the urologist is happy!
what product are you selling?

They dont really know some say it doesnt do jack and is very mild, but other say it does more harm than good.

The best thing for the prostate is walking and staying active and drinking water, also avoid sitting on the bike seat while biking and sitting on hard seats for hours a day thats what I was told.
Actually, you can just get a seat like the Serfas RX with a huge cutout in the center so the vein in the perineum can flow freely and it won't affect you if you get the bike properly fitted.
B001T4Z876.MAIN_.JPG.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back