Is Sarah D'Alelio (a female MMA) natty?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Watch from 2:40. Sarah D'Alelio fights at 125 pounds, but bigger than most male bantamweights (135 pounds)?

We can not point somebody out without the evidence in general, but based on her physique, it's just hard for me to believe females can get such physique.

thats-a-man-baby-gif-6.gif

No, she is a woman, but claims to be a lesbian. A lot of lesbians are man wannabes. Or one of them becomes husbands.

5’7, 66 inch reach, weighs in at 125 pounds, probably 20+ percent bf (lean for a woman but fat for a man). What male BW is that small?

The ufc BW’s are like 150-152 at 10 percent bf. She’s max 140 20 percent.

5’7, 66 inch reach, weighs in at 125 pounds, probably 20+ percent bf (lean for a woman but fat for a man). What male BW is that small?

The ufc BW’s are like 150-152 at 10 percent bf. She’s max 140 20 percent.

Her biceps are bigger and ripped than male fighters who weigh 125 pounds.

I remember she used to be way smaller when she fought Ronda years ago. Been a long time since then but hard for me to imagine a female can make such gains naturally.

She’s just a jacked white girl, deal with it.

Watch from 2:40. Sarah D'Alelio fights at 125 pounds, but bigger than most male bantamweights (135 pounds)?

We can not point somebody out without the evidence in general, but based on her physique, it's just hard for me to believe females can get such physique.

No offense (which means I'm about to say something offensive towards you but don't want to be a dick about it), but you're an idiot if you actually think a 125 lb female fighter is bigger than a 135 lb male fighter. Men have MUCH more lean body mass and can cut significantly more weight than women because of their propensity to perspire among other physiological differences.

Her arms look average (like very average, like she lifts dumbbells 3x a week)

Her record is very average

She is approaching 40 with an average record, I don’t think she’s on gear or if she is it hasn’t and isn’t helping. Her mass is very average. She’s fit looking is all.

Her biceps are bigger and ripped than male fighters who weigh 125 pounds.

Deep voice? If so then I’d def question her natural status. The chance of having a deep voice as a female is low, the chance of having top tier muscle building genetics is low, so having them both is suspicious, as in natural women the two are not correlated (while in unnaturals they both should be present).

No offense (which means I'm about to say something offensive towards you but don't want to be a dick about it), but you're an idiot if you actually think a 125 lb female fighter is bigger than a 135 lb male fighter. Men have MUCH more lean body mass and can cut significantly more weight than women because of their propensity to perspire among other physiological differences.

I agree with you for this fact, but Sarah D'Alelio is exceptional. She could have great genetics.

I remember she used to be way smaller when she fought Ronda years ago. Been a long time since then but hard for me to imagine a female can make such gains naturally.
Her fight with Ronda was at 145, yet you think she was smaller then? Highly unlikely. Most likely, she is leaner and has more muscle definition, which some people confuse with size.

Back