is Sage growing up?

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That wasn't very Christian like of Sage, talking shit and taunting Mr. Gall like that. Is he growing up? Is he being the defiant teenager? What's going on?

Anyone know what he said to Mr. Gall?

I mean everyone grows up right? I believe It's a part of life

Facial hair starting to come in. He will have a goatee by next fight.

"I don't really like fighting on the ground mr Gall sir, could we keep it standing"

heel turn is coming
o9TufRW.gif

That wasn't very Christian like of Sage, talking shit and taunting Mr. Gall like that. Is he growing up? Is he being the defiant teenager? What's going on?

Anyone know what he said to Mr. Gall?

Gall talked about it on the post fight show... something about how hes gonna put another cut on his face and something about his jiu jitsu.

We need more dark side Sage.

I mean everyone grows up right? I believe It's a part of life

Im not so sure about that.

Look at the fanbase of Conor, and Perry. Adults simply do not act like that. They may physically have the body of an adult. But certainly not the mind of one.

He is, and right before our very eyes. This is greatness we're witnessing, will YOU be a witness?

Gall talked about it on the post fight show... something about how hes gonna put another cut on his face and something about his jiu jitsu.

We need more dark side Sage.

We need a sage that won't quit the moment things go bad...A sage that can take a shot...The moment a choke is put on, he taps super fast...He was stunned, but still, fight the hands...try and get out....Take notes from paige...she doesn't quit, until the bitter end.

Im not so sure about that.

Look at the fanbase of Conor, and Perry. Adults simply do not act like that. They may physically have the body of an adult. But certainly not the mind of one.
Okay that's true. Then again we don't know if these people are adults. I've always pictured the Perry posters like this
emotional-kid-playing-computer-game-12915724.jpg

29e.jpg

1.jpg

children-addicted-to-computer-games_1.jpg

We need a sage that won't quit the moment things go bad...A sage that can take a shot...The moment a choke is put on, he taps super fast...He was stunned, but still, fight the hands...try and get out....Take notes from paige...she doesn't quit, until the bitter end.

And the result was the same, sooo... they both lost.

Naive to think he isn't trying at all to get out just because he eventually tapped.

Back