Is Rufus Sport going to go BUST because of CM PUNK ?!

randysyatt

Zan Panzer
@Orange
Reaction score
Its obvious that Duke has placed all his eggs in one basket with CMM PUNK now that the Pettis Bro's are washed up.

Rufus Sport takes a cut of the fighters purse and I can only assume punk is making between 500k -800k to show.

With all the delays, do you think that CM Punk is putting the Gym he trains at in financial risk?!

You do realize CM is paying Duke to train at his gym, not the other way around. So what if some guy that no one expected to win, ends up losing.

"Placed all his eggs in one basket"? Did he stop training all his other fighters and effectively close down his gym? WTF are you talking about? The only thing that has come of training CM is more exposure and publicity for the gym.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about do you?

Its obvious that Duke has placed all his eggs in one basket with CMM PUNK now that the Pettis Bro's are washed up.

Rufus Sport takes a cut of the fighters purse and I can only assume punk is making between 500k -800k to show.

With all the delays, do you think that CM Punk is putting the Gym he trains at in financial risk?!

Ridiculous post

If Dennis Munson didn't make them go bust, Punk failing to fight sure as hell won't.

You know what, I bet you really thought you were creating a worthwhile thread with multiple points of contention and what not. The result?

Crap.

Pure crap.

What a stupid thread.

Is Sherdog going to go BUST because of your horrible posts?

What the fuck is going on in here?

I was getting ready to say there couldn't be a worse thread on Sherdog today than "The Illuminati Superbowl Halftime Show" down in the war room, but I might be wrong.

i'm only here to watch TS get ridiculed

You know what, I bet you really thought you were creating a worthwhile thread with multiple points of contention and what not. The result?

Crap.

Pure crap.

What a stupid thread.

WOWWWW..... care to elaborate, instead of just being a bully?

Roufus is on salary. After CM Punk's injury last year, he was talking about UFC 200 even though it should only have delayed his debut for a few weeks. That told you everything. If he was actually confident in Punk's abilities, he wouldn't want to keep delaying it.

The gym is banking on Punk to exist? You're an idiot.

Duke is a dbag but his gym is not going under.

I'm sure they have people who train there that aren't fighters

WOWWWW..... care to elaborate, instead of just being a bully?

So, you only answer me..the one person that didn't call you an idiot or something else? Everyone else elaborated on why your idea is just plain ol' stupid. Once again, your idea was stupid...any rational thinker would have laughed at himself when almost posting a thread like you did, and stopped themselves. You? Naahhhhhhh

Back