Is Roxanne A Threat To Valentina?

It could be one of those things where someone peaks late in their career kinda like Masvidal is doing now. I dont think she beats Valentina but after last night I dont think it would be completely one sided either.

i believe usada's purpose should be towards restoring competitive balance. therefore, they should be pumping roxie up with all kinds of performance enchancers -- legal, illegal, cybernetic, east german, to get her stats up. so she could fight valentina -- i think this is fair.

On the feet? No, not really. Roxy is mobile enough to make it slightly interesting.

On the ground, however, I'd give Roxy a decent chance. Her grappling is way better than people give her credit for. Not saying she'd be better than Val here, but if there was one area where they are closest, it's the grappling.

I dunno, I personally like her.

I like that shes a different personality then all the other chicks.

It's hard to grasp how good she is really. I doubt shed beat Valentina, but I also woulda bet a lot she was gonna lose to Barber to, so who knows.

I would have said no if you asked me years ago, but Roxanne has improved so much. She beat Valentina's sister, Antonina and Maycee Barber, who were both good prospects with very good striking, especially Antonina.

I don't know if she beats Valentina, but it's an intriguing fight.
No. Full respect to Roxy, she's a fighter for sure, but she can't step to the Shev. Almost no one can.

I like Roxy but no. She's a good gatekeeper for that division though.

I meaaaan... NO.

Bro if Modaferri takes a round of Valentina Shevchenko I'll put her as my AV and then I'll go watch each and everyone of her fights three times.
I was gonna say "if she goes the distance" but Valentina is a decision machine
Valentina isn't the decision machine you think she is. Only against bigger opponents, really. Otherwise, she often can secure the finish.

Valentina isn't the decision machine you think she is. Only against bigger opponents, really. Otherwise, she often can secure the finish.

Might have been biased due to the Carmouche fight. I really hated that one.

probably has better bjj,and I'm not even sure of that.

if she ever fought Valentina - after fight, paper fists would need a neck brace to match those knee pads, and a copy of rosetta stone to relearn the entire english language

Might have been biased due to the Carmouche fight. I really hated that one.
Yeah to be fair, she's mostly a counter fighter, and Liz refused to fucking do anything that whole fight. No surprise she got cut.

Roxy needs to avenge the Sarge loss

Back