Is Rousey's legacy ruined?

another grappler. im not tryin to hate. i picked her against holm and would root for here against anyone other than nunes. but shes not well rounded at all

She is not well-rounded, but she is also not a one trick pony.

But your logic, Conor is a one trick pony. Has he ever out grappled a grappler?

Royce Gracie never finished anyone on his feet, not even grapplers.

Can't stand Ronda, but being the female Royce Gracie is still a legacy worth mentioning. That being said, I hope she never comes back.

Can't stand Ronda, but being the female Royce Gracie is still a legacy worth mentioning. That being said, I hope she never comes back.
She could still come back and win some fights

Nah, her legacy is perfectly intact. A legacy of beating newbie, inexperienced, part time fighters/soccer moms until the sport caught up with her.

Honestly, she should be looked at just like Royce is. A pioneer of her sport, but clearly not an amazing fighter. Just slightly ahead of her time.

I dont see her beating Shevchenko, Pena, Holm... Cat? maybe

and against Amanda she would lose 99 of 100 times sadly
Why is Pena such a hard matchup for her? She has poor striking herself and always grapples and takes it to the ground.

Ronda Rousey is the reason that women can even fight in UFC, let alone headline an event. Not sure if that's a good thing or not quite honestly, but it does mean that her place in the history of the sport is assured.

Ronda Rousey is the reason that women can even fight in UFC, let alone headline an event. Not sure if that's a good thing or not quite honestly, but it does mean that her place in the history of the sport is assured.

Women were going to get into the UFC eventually. The UFC needed to fill the roster space for their numerous watered down cards.

She had 6 title defenses that's more than most champs I think the only ones with more are Anderson, MM, Jones and GSP that's probably it?

Please don't compare WMMA to MMA. They are two completely different universes.

Rousey is garbage, always has been. She was hyped up by Dana White. All talk...

She had no legacy. Anyone with a brain saw she had her fights handpicked to hype the shit out of her. She's decent at best. We already knew that.
how do you handpick in an empty division

She has a way to go before reaching Ken Shamrock levels...

She will be remembered as the Royce Gracie of wmma. And a major cunt.

There really is no comparables to Ronda's legacy. Royce never got lit up in such embarrassing highlight reel fashion. He just kind of slowly faded off losing fights. Even in his Hughes fight he kind of knew he had no buisness being a there but fuck it it's a paycheck. Ronda actually came back thinking she's a killer which is some made up image UFC created. A few years from now people will come and go, but Ronda will be known by these last 2 fights at that's it

Back