Is Rony Jason a future FW star?

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sherdog doesn't even rank him among the Top 15 FW.

He has started 3-0 in the UFC.
I expect him to beat Jeremy Stephens, provided his back heals properly.

Super aggressive, and super skilled.

Hardly anyone is talking about him.

He's doing great so far, but I still need to see him against tougher competition.
Anyway, I think he will have a good career and make a good name, cause he's a finisher.

The fact he wants to go Zombie hunting (calling out KZ) one time, that's cool! I think he's a skilled and dedicated fighter, all the best for him.

He has shown some promise so far, excited to see what he does against better competition

Rony vs Bermudez or Brandao would be such fun fights.

He'll be top 10, at least.

Jason and Diego for TUF Brasil 3

we dont really even have current FW stars. Benson VS Pettis didn't even net 300,000 buys. And they had Mir and Barnett on the card.

we dont really even have current FW stars. Benson VS Pettis didn't even net 300,000 buys. And they had Mir and Barnett on the card.

The term "star" is relative.
By our standards, Aldo, KZ, Swanson, Mendes, Edgar, etc, are all stars.

If properly groomed he could be a big name. He's fun to watch and seems to be marketable, with the nickname, mask, and kind of a psycho look to him.

Sherdog doesn't even rank him among the Top 15 FW.

He has started 3-0 in the UFC.
I expect him to beat Jeremy Stephens, provided his back heals properly.

Super aggressive, and super skilled.

Hardly anyone is talking about him.

Not yet, but it looks like he's headed in that direction.

for the fans, Rony Jason has a split decision lost to renan bararo (yes, the BW champ) in 2006. Im not a fan of him but find this curious

He didn't look that good in the Sicilia fight, which is pretty much the only fight of his I can remember. He'll be 30 soon and seems like he has a long ways to go so I'm not really expecting great things. FW is turning into a really deep division.

Back