Is Ronda simply indestructible?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Whatever her opponents decide to do, bull-rush into her or run around the ring, the outcome is always inevitable: she'll either rip their arm using her superior technique or faceplant-KO them with her swolle arm haymakers. All in a matter of seconds. Plus, with all the money she has, she can get the best training advice and supplements, so that the skill gap between her and the competition will only increase over time. It's not even fun to watch her can-crushing fights any more.

enhanced-8495-1391702282-19.jpg

Couldn't you have wrote this in any one of the other 3 billion Ronda threads?

I agree that the skill gap between her and anyone else is only getting bigger.. even Cyborg is only interested in suing her these days it seems.. can't get armbarred in a courtroom

Its not even fun to watch her can-crushing fights any more.

I completely disagree I jumped off the couch when she KO'd Bethe, it reminded me of Tyson back in the day. I love watching Ronda crush her opponents and judging by all the mainstream press she has been getting the past few days so does the rest of the world

She's more mythological than indestructible.

She'll be gone away soon enough and we'll all have our sport back, just settle down.

she lost at the olympics, and at the judo world championship.

Unable to claim the number 1 spot in Judo, she settled for number 1 in mma instead.

people legit thinking she could beat Dillashaw

what has this world come to

Well, MMA fans have been craving for that mainstream attention. Now you got it. And this is the unfortunate side effect.

Back