Is Ronda only coming back because she's a failed actress?

funny title

but fat gina carano is gettin acting jobs, and her acting is at least as bad as rondas. ronda will get plenty more acting jobs
Nope.
1. Gina made a name when it mattered.
2. Gina is good looking
3. Gina seems to be have a pleasant demeanor which makes her easy to work with.

Do you see how this might be an issue for rondas acting career?

NCS_modified20150324105440MaxW640imageVersiondefaultAR-150329576.jpg

I can't take this serious lol so forced... forever forced. Always.

funny title

but fat gina carano is gettin acting jobs, and her acting is at least as bad as rondas. ronda will get plenty more acting jobs
Fat or not, Gina is infinitely more hot than Ronda and a better actress.

Going along with the OP, it's not just money that Ronda wants. She wants the adoration and fake friends that come along with being a top dog. She hates being just regular Ronda and even briefly contemplated suicide when she had that to look forward to. Her boyfriend is through her job. Her Horsewomen friends are through her job. Her mom is living her life through her. Basically, there isn't anyone in her life that genuinely likes and cares about Ronda for being Ronda.

Last edited:
January Jones is probably just as bad of an actress as Ronda, but she looks like this

so she gets cast

Even post-USADA January Jones has more job security than Ronda would.

bettydraper.jpg

Yes I know it's a fat suit.

ronda was never an actress.

She was never a successful one to begin with

Basically yes TS, in her childish mind she thought she was going to be a Hollywood A list celeb and the highest grossing actress in the world and retire undefeated, now all that is gone and she has mentally imploded, she is just barely going through the motions at this point because she has nowhere to go.

i bet she wishes every day that she never took the holly fight and retired. if she had retired undefeated, i think she would have gotten a lot of roles in Hollywood, no matter how shitty of an actress she is.

Going along with the OP, it's not just money that Ronda wants. She wants the adoration and fake friends that come along with being a top dog. She hates being just regular Ronda and even briefly contemplated suicide when she had that fo look forward to. Her boyfriend is through her job. Her Horsewomen friends are through her job. Her mom is living her life through her. Basically, there isn't anyone in her life that genuinely likes and cares about Ronda for being Ronda.

And her coach is an atrocious shyster who is exploiting her while stymieing her performance.

I've never seen Ronda, Gina, or Cung in a movie. People tell me they do a lot of acting.

I have seen Tito, Randy, Rampage, Semmy Schilt, and Bob Sapp in movies.
Semmy was the best actor and excellent at doing a fight sequence.

Back