Is Ronda only coming back because she's a failed actress?

Basically yes TS, in her childish mind she thought she was going to be a Hollywood A list celeb and the highest grossing actress in the world and retire undefeated, now all that is gone and she has mentally imploded, she is just barely going through the motions at this point because she has nowhere to go.

The highest grossing actress in the world based on what.. I don't think she could even dream that.. or.. :D

I think that Edmond should have gotten the acting roles. All these years acting like he is an MMA coach, give that guy an award.

tumblr_mttz9wij131r02r3uo1_400.gif

It's no coincidence the news of her projects being shelved came out immediately after she agreed to fight again.

Is Ronda only coming back because she's a failed actress?

Something tells me that if Roadhouse (or any of her other supposed to be made films) had been made, and had been good, and she'd had other movie offers - that she would have become Gina number 2.

Discuss.

<{vega}>

Anyone who hired Rousey as an "actress" after seeing Ronda Boo Boo should be fired on the spot. The fight scene from fast&furious was some of the most unintentionally funny shit ever. I can't believe people actually paid her for that and we're considering her for other roles LOL

She is an awful actress but being a terribe actor or actress has not stopped some to be able to keep that as their living. The problem I see with Ronda is that she doesn't have a nice personality and her unbeatable aura has disappeared. Could she become a female Seagal? Not likely and he'd by far a better actor than she is. Ronda might find a way to make money elsewhere but my best guess is that she'll have to stick to fighting if she wants a good income.

Takes far too much energy to be a Hollywood star.

She is an awful actress but being a terribe actor or actress has not stopped some to be able to keep that as their living. The problem I see with Ronda is that she doesn't have a nice personality and her unbeatable aura has disappeared. Could she become a female Seagal? Not likely and he'd by far a better actor than she is. Ronda might find a way to make money elsewhere but my best guess is that she'll have to stick to fighting if she wants a good income.

She's also not very attractive. January Jones is probably just as bad of an actress as Ronda, but she looks like this
aad3e320f6713d9152679fe7fc632cae.jpg

so she gets cast

if Roadhouse took off, I don't think she would be back. She quickly realized all her "friends" in hollywood were only there cause she was winning fights

I'm sure a lot of the offers she was getting for movies predicated on her being an undefeated fighter. Without the unbeatable aura, she doesn't have as much to leverage on.

Her pop culture relevance took a massive hit when she lost to Holly.

Her movies either got 'delayed indefinitely' or rewritten so she was no longer the lead. She also doesn't have the acting chops for her to have been successful in movies long term (vs the MMA money she could make), I mean if Rampage couldn't be successful I don't see Ronda having a hope in hell.

funny title

but fat gina carano is gettin acting jobs, and her acting is at least as bad as rondas. ronda will get plenty more acting jobs

She either still has some fire left to compete or she's greedy. She is very wealthy and doesn't need to fight.

Back