Is Ronda comparable to Brock?

Both were super hyped and very good in 1 skill until they got exposed. Lesnar's striking was thought to be formidable when he sent Herring flying and knocked out Randy. Ronda was touted to have superb boxing because of her KO power and aggressiveness. They both looked invincible when they ran through their opponents until someone with real striking skill showed up.
Yeah he is a good example. I thought on Royce Gracie... He was Ronda back in the days. He was also her in a very weak 'division' and had skills nobody was aware of... Now time catches up with her skills. also they had the advantage that they were in a weak divison and a little bit luck. Another example is Anderson Silva... *weak division, a little luck* -and you *P4P* and to be consequently even Fedor (one of my favorite fighters back in the faus) is an example...
But I think Ronda's skill are good enough to get that belt back in 1 - 2 years training in a good camp.. That *one trick shit" doesn't work even in the weak division anymore. She needs to change camp. Maybe Jackson's..

One thing about Brock is, like Ronda, he was a hated mega-star, but he handled his loss like a champion.

Didnt like brock. While he did get exposed, he did take his loss like a champ and didnt cower under the sheets.
Ronda is a clear and classic bully.
and im overjoyed that she got destroyed.

Yeah he is a good example. I thought on Royce Gracie... He was Ronda back in the days. He was also her in a very weak 'division' and had skills nobody was aware of... Now time catches up with her skills. also they had the advantage that they were in a weak divison and a little bit luck. Another example is Anderson Silva... *weak division, a little luck* -and you *P4P* and to be consequently even Fedor (one of my favorite fighters back in the faus) is an example...
But I think Ronda's skill are good enough to get that belt back in 1 - 2 years training in a good camp.. That *one trick shit" doesn't work even in the weak division anymore. She needs to change camp. Maybe Jackson's..

Conor needs to take note...people WILL figure out that straight left soon enough.

Both were super hyped and very good in 1 skill until they got exposed. Lesnar's striking was thought to be formidable when he sent Herring flying and knocked out Randy. Ronda was touted to have superb boxing because of her KO power and aggressiveness. They both looked invincible when they ran through their opponents until someone with real striking skill showed up.

No. Brock fought guys with actual experience, not soccer moms who train at the local mcdojo.

Back