Is Rogan a HOFamer?

Brah, that guy with the facepaint is in the hall of fame right? What's his name: mask?

I guess if he's in there, so will Joe.

Then at least wait til Rogan is dead ;)

Well, he certainly didn't do as much for the UFC as Mask Lewis...

Joe is a surefire Hall of Famer. Goldberg as well, I would imagine.

Bruce Buffer as well. They should remove his ab implants and put them on permanent exhibit in Vegas as a testament to everything that was great about Zuffa.

Joe Rogan is one of the biggest names in the UFC and he isn't even a fighter. I think if any staff/non fighters deserve to be in there, Joe Rogan does.

It shouldn’t even be a question, he’s been involved longer than anyone in the entire company. He alone brought face recognition and some small form of legitimacy to what many considered a brutal non-sport back when UFC still meant no rules fighting in a cage. Too many people don’t understand what a HOF is meant for. It’s not reserved for fighters.

They should make Rogan wear Reebok uniforms during shows

Well, he certainly didn't do as much for the UFC as Mask Lewis...

Joe is a surefire Hall of Famer. Goldberg as well, I would imagine.

Bruce Buffer as well. They should remove his ab implants and put them on permanent exhibit in Vegas as a testament to everything that was great about Zuffa.

Does Bruce seriously have ab implants? What in the fuck.

even in a legitimate independent hall of fame,you would have to put Joe Rogan in it.

Of course he will be HOF, he's the voice of the UFC, it can't be otherwise, despite all the hate...Buffer will be too. Maybe Goldie, but i liked him more when he was saying stupid things and nonsense with tremendous self confidence. I think he lost something when he quit amphetamine & coke. A big something.
he never took coke...

Considering who's already in there, yeah, he'll be a hall of famer for sure.

If they don't start making it more difficult to get in, they're gonna start putting Sherdoggers in there sooner or later.

Yes, Rogan & Goldie both are Hall of Famerz. Have been their since the early dayz & helped educate people through their commentary. They both got cool "excited voicez" too that help hype up the listenerz!

I hear a lot of people on here that talk bad about both of them... & they might not get it right every time... but I feel Rogan knows the sport very well & usually haz great thingz to say. I'm sure Goldie knows more about it than he shares, but he knows his role in their partnership & he lays back & lets Rogan do the detailz while he doez all the general statements n stuff. I like their team... alwayz have.

th

Back