Is Robbie Lawler the best overall/striker in the history of the UFC's Welterweight?

Don't fool yourself.

GSP is the best striker in the division. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's one of the best strikers in all divisions of the UFC.

No and he's becoming about the most overrated fighter going in the UFC. RORY MACDONALD WOULD BEAT LAWLER IN A REMATCH.

LMAO! GSP better than Anderson? And Rory got whipped the last time, and he'd get ktfo the next time.

Canadian fans are the most delusional nut huggers on this planet... 100%

Lol @ everyone trying to convince someone who's trolling.

no sh%t I like robbie entertaining fighter but I'm not sure he rank in the top 20 let alone greatest ever thats just crazy

Um, he definitely ranks in top 20 ww strikers.

no sh%t I like robbie entertaining fighter but I'm not sure he rank in the top 20 let alone greatest ever thats just crazy

Okay you're telling me ignorance like this doesn't deserve a suspension or a yellow card? NOT IN THE TOP 20? FUCK YOU!

I really need to stop posting here, increasingly I'm seeing proof that prolonged exposure leads to brain rot.

Back