Is Rhonda the worst and most selfish loser in MMA history ?

How people handle losses (in sports and life in general) is when you see their true personality emerge. I don't want to hear all that "some people handle losing differently" nonsense. Crying after a loss is perfectly fine. Being angry with yourself is perfectly fine.

How people handle losses (in sports and life in general) is when you see their true personality emerge. I don't want to hear all that "some people handle losing differently" nonsense. Crying after a loss is perfectly fine. Being angry with yourself is perfectly fine.

Of course, but you should always shake your opponents hand, as much as it may sting your pride to lose you gotta give it to the guy (or girl) that beat you fair and square, its a competition after all

Shit I thought you meant he brought her to court as in to sue her!! Was wondering there :D
No, lol. I was referring to how poorly he took the absolute beat down he got in the GSP rematch. He drug that shit out for months and even brought his mom to speak for him at a hearing.

Worst losers in MMA:

1. Nick Diaz
2. Ronda Rousey
3. Paul Daley
4. Nate Diaz

Worst winners in MMA
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Tank Abbott
3. Tito Ortiz

I'm missing some, I just know it.. Beer isn't helping me jog my memory either..

Add bisping to the list of winners.

No, lol. I was referring to how poorly he took the absolute beat down he got in the GSP rematch. He drug that shit out for months and even brought his mom to speak for him at a hearing.

You know what those Hawaiians are like

Well if that was her true personality emerging then that's not much of a recommendation for her

Yup and hopefully we'll never have to see her bs again. Good riddance.

At chess tournaments when you lose you can shake your opponent's hand and say "good game," and probably get some tips from them on where you screwed up, or you can angrily knock your king over in defeat and storm out like an asshole.

Each competitor has this choice. You can do it either way. But if you choose asshole, don't be surprised when that's what people say about you. Don't blame them for it, that just compounds the problem.

It always really impresses me how well so many MMA greats handle loss, even their first loss! I struggle to not be an asshole when I lose, and I didn't even just get punched in the head!

I can relate to how Ronda feels, but instead of getting mad at the media afterwards she should just enjoy her just desserts and apologize the next day if she doesn't want to be known as a... person who acts that way.

Yes. Her footwork is also embarrassing. Once ever athleticism!

971dc2a17b.gif

Seriously, how does that even feel natural to her? What in the hell is she even doing? She's literally hopping backwards on both her feet, at the same damn time lol! What!?

Back