Is Rhonda the worst and most selfish loser in MMA history ?

Others have had similar reactions like Forest running away like a little kid, BJ bringing his mom to court, etc.

That said, Ronda definitely brought taking a loss poorly to a new level after Holly. She was still pissy up to the Nunes fight, as well. She's coping a little better with the loss, this time, though.

Yes. Her footwork is also embarrassing. Once ever athleticism!

971dc2a17b.gif

"She took a book out of Bethe's chapter right there" -Mike Goldberg

Worst losers in MMA:

1. Nick Diaz
2. Ronda Rousey
3. Paul Daley
4. Nate Diaz

Worst winners in MMA
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Tank Abbott
3. Tito Ortiz

I'm missing some, I just know it.. Beer isn't helping me jog my memory either..

Between her and Colon we got the dream team of sore losers.

Others have had similar reactions like Forest running away like a little kid, BJ bringing his mom to court, etc.

That said, Ronda definitely brought taking a loss poorly to a new level after Holly. She was still pissy up to the Nunes fight, as well. She's coping a little better with the loss, this time, though.

BJ brought his mother to court?? Really? as in BJ Penn??

Maybe Rondas mother wishes Ronda would take Edmund to court for conning her into thinking she could strike

No, she doesn't, and we don't have to like the way she chooses to act. Get over it.

You're hurt and hardly making sense.
Hardly making sense ? Yell for your mom and have her read it slowly to you then.Im not hurt at all.I wanted Ronda to win but I knew Nunes would win and Ronda looked horrible like her last fight.It just gets old reading the retarded comments about anything she does..Alot of it is 4th grade level shit man.

Definitely .....i cant think of a bigger sore loser...Its pathetic.

.....and she had alot of nerve talking all that "role model to young girls" BS.
......and i liked her at one point. At the time i liked how she went at Kardashian and her going after the 'lowest common denominator" .
But when all is said n done, she's gone out like a pathetic disgrace.

2 loses, acted like a prize pratt both times

I think Rhonda is the worst loser in MMA history, you have had fighters who have lost and done stupid things (Daley v Kos) but this is different. This is just not respecting the sport and the fans and your opponent and acting like a spoilt brat

The UFC is partly responsible, they created the hype that Rhonda herself started to believe

Stupid "once in a lifetime" athlete comments and stuff like that
what is a prize pratt. is it related to chris pratt.

Worst losers in MMA:

1. Nick Diaz
2. Ronda Rousey
3. Paul Daley
4. Nate Diaz

Worst winners in MMA
1. Ronda Rousey
2. Tank Abbott
3. Tito Ortiz

I'm missing some, I just know it.. Beer isn't helping me jog my memory either..

BJ Penn is an awful winner and loser imo.

Hardly making sense ? Yell for your mom and have her read it slowly to you then.Im not hurt at all.I wanted Ronda to win but I knew Nunes would win and Ronda looked horrible like her last fight.It just gets old reading the retarded comments about anything she does..Alot of it is 4th grade level shit man.
Oooh man, you mad
<[analyzed}>

BJ Penn is an awful winner and loser imo.

Oh yeah, he sure is, but Tito Ortiz needs to be added as my #5 worst losers. BJ was typically an OK loser in the cage, it was in interviews where his saltiness would come out.

Back