Is Rhonda the worst and most selfish loser in MMA history ?

Dessyboy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
2 loses, acted like a prize pratt both times

I think Rhonda is the worst loser in MMA history, you have had fighters who have lost and done stupid things (Daley v Kos) but this is different. This is just not respecting the sport and the fans and your opponent and acting like a spoilt brat

The UFC is partly responsible, they created the hype that Rhonda herself started to believe

Stupid "once in a lifetime" athlete comments and stuff like that

Not worse than a Sayan Prince failing to defeat an exiled commoner:
sfx7b8.jpg

Yes she is. Absolute 24 carat d*ckhead, the epitome of an insecure bully who mentally implodes when she can't dominate and abuse.

Yes. Her footwork is also embarrassing. Once ever athleticism!

971dc2a17b.gif

She had a chance to redeem herself even in defeat by being humble and congratulating Amanda and "passing the torch"

Lost all the little respect I still had for her

MMA? Probably not.

UFC? Probably.

I dont give a shit how a fighter acts after a loss..Stop being so obsessed with her.

Yes. I think she has the least likeable personality in defeat, that I've ever seen in MMA.

I also think that the little peep we got of her on embedded that she "allowed" during the photoshoot was in direct response to the photo that circulated of her looking fat before the Holm fight; as if to say "Look at me and my six pack and Jacked upper body, hahahaha, suck it haters!"

I'd like to think I'm the sort of person that doesn't prey on the disappointment of others, but my ugly side got the better of me last night, when I throughly enjoyed the way she got smashed and embarrassed.

She hasn't said or done anything after her loss.

So until she shows up to the hospital where her opponent is and attacks her, then that honor still belongs to Nick Diaz.

I dont give a shit how a fighter acts after a loss..Stop being so obsessed with her.

Character, mentality and spirit are part of being a fighter.

Ronda's came through in her performance, her training, and the people she surrounded herself with.

It's a significant part of martial arts. Stop being ignorant and attempting to shame others for not doing the same.

Her whole UFC schtick has been terrible. I don't know if her and Dana worked out her little attitude/personality, but it's been kind of not cool.

we've had people sucker punching, spitting, insulting and whatever

but yeah she is by far the worst for not giving an interview

Ronda's came through in her performance, her training, and the people she surrounded herself with.

It's a significant part of martial arts. Stop being ignorant and attempting to shame others for not doing the same.
No you guys are just so obsessed with her you try to pick apart every move she makes and everything she says to twist to make it bad.Some of the things people make threads about and posts about her is just retarded.How she handles her loss is her business.She doesnt have to act like you haters want her to.It wouldnt matter if she did you nerds would still find something to bitch about.....

Yup.

She's acts like a little girl.

Stop being ignorant thinking she has to act how you want her to act....

Tiki Ghosn got dropped and smacked down by a young Robbie Lawler, Larry Landless I believe it was, tackled Lawler off Tiki, who looked like a Tiger had clawed three massive cuts in his face when he got up, and calmly said to Joe Rogan who asked him if he took back his prefight claim that Lawler was overrated: "No, I got a cut, they stopped it because of a cut"

Back