Is Reyes the first opponent Jon Jones has fought that is taller than him?

Yes. He’s still going to get smoked though. Jon has GOAT fight IQ and will be able to deal with anything Dominic has. He’s faced and beaten better guys
This is the only valid opinion of the fight.

Reyes will show the difference between the average midgets that Jones fought and the true big athletic dude. If I were Bones I will extremely worried because this guy has a very strong build and a nasty sneaky left from hell. Say bye bye cheater Jones!

Jons gotta have the longest reach in the game at over 80”

I think I seen Reyes somewhere at like 77” which is pretty good for a LHW

Jon has done an amazing, and I mean amazing job of avoiding flush shots. Just like most here I too think its gonna take a tall dude with a good reach to catch Jones. In a situation where he misjudges distance and gets caught by a long limbed foe.

Reyes will show the difference between the average midgets that Jones fought and the true big athletic dude. If I were Bones I will extremely worried because this guy has a very strong build and a nasty sneaky left from hell. Say bye bye cheater Jones!
So using this logic, who did Reyes beat that wasn't an "average midget"?

I think Jon will win because it's Jon Jones and he always has found a way with a lot more proven career than Reyes but I'm not dismissing Reyes at all. He has the tools to certainly cause problems for Jones and could certainly pull off the upset with the skills and power he has.

Look for Jones to wrestle fuck Reyes to an easy decision.
#MyPick.

Back