Is Reyes done?

It's not like he took many shots. Just a few very hard ones. Overeem came back. Reyes problem is his non existant reach. Costa has the same issue.

He got completely outclassed on the feet. He showed he doesn't have good combination striking.

When he tried to create some offence of his own, Jan opened up and folded his ass.

He's gotta learn how to throw combo's then we'll see

Honest question Bro's. He's an Athlete but can he bounce back especially mentally? He seems like a spoiled kid but maybe Jan humbled him and he'll take a step back and be the pre-jones-fight athlete.

at least he's an athlete.

Is Reyes done? He never arrived.

Against Jones, he had the opportunity to step up ... but he stepped back.

Against Jan, he had the opportunity to reestablish himself, and he got broken.

Wtf is athletic about Reyes? Seriously. I keep hearing about how much of an “athlete” he is but I have never seen him do anything impressive. He’s not fast or explosive - just a big guy with decent power.
Moves very well for a big guy, good footwork and headmovement, incredible TDD without a wrestling background, has great explosion on his attacks, powerful punches, speed, good kicking game.

You may not like him but he's an athlete for sure and he's Dominic Reyes. Last night he got outclassed by a better technician.

One loss after beating Jones and he's done?

Lol.

Everyone is talking about Costa looking off, but it was clearly Reyes that looked that way. He didn’t get anything going, at all. Terrible outing for a guy that arguably just beat Jon Jones.

Hope he bounces back.

hopefully, nobody needs to see that ugly ass hairline and nobody needs to hear that whackass entrance song.

Yeah he is done, he lost one fight....

2, retard. In a row.

The first loss was an internal resignation, a refusal to seize the moment.

The 2nd was a refusal to engage, and an exposure of the week chin I always knew he had.

I don't think he is done just not champ material, I still can't believe how people thought Jan was just a pushover.

This Man had a very competitive fight vs Thiago Santos, which I think he would of won if Santos didn't hit that thunderstrike on Jan's Chin.

Reyes struggled Big time with Oezdemir, I think Reyes will get finished by Jiri and Santos probably if they fight. He is Top 5 Material but not Champ Material.

He's an athlete who constantly lectures us about the journey.

He looks like a lost child who needs his mommy

JAN-FEAT.jpg

May be it's time he STFU and acts like a fighter

{<jordan}
This plus your avatar.

being an "A" level athlete only gets you so far in the fight game.

he got outclassed by some polish guy.

No, he is still a top 5 fighter in a shallow 205 division. I'm more worried for Costa. Getting KOed by a skinny nerd with one tit could be a career ender.

Theres hope, Rockhold can eat solid foods again and hes coming back so Dom can too!

He failed his Hispanic people during their pride month. Hopefully they don’t feed him to the cartel for being such a derelict.

Depending on how strong he is mentally i think he'll get another shot at Jan. lhw is still pretty weak depth wise. Problem is jan is a pretty decent striker and he has ridiculous power

Back