Is Reyes done?

Styles make fights, the rangey guys always troubled Jones if he couldn't take them down, i think Jones was not the Jones we remember either, same for the Thiago fight.

I was surprised how easily Jan put him away, but it wasn't surprising that he won, i would not have put money on Reyes, put it that way.

That Polish Power is a real thing
upload_2020-9-27_12-31-3.jpeg

he got his fucking nose broken almost instantly and probably a broken rib. dude was 12-1 coming in and is only like 25. God sherdog is dumb sometimes.

I think Jan is in the right place at the right time in the weakest division skill wise in the entire UFC, LHW is not what it used to be.

A bit like Rich Franklins title run at MW.

I mean Jan got f-ed up by Santos and he is doing pretty well now lmao. What’s Glover record now? If somehow he can get past Santos he will fight for the title again lmao.

My question is more along the lines of - "How done is Jones really" if he wasn't able to smash Reyes. I guess Jonny is only reach and chin right now.

As for Reyes, I don't think he is done, he is just slightly better than the average in a hollow division.
Yes, because all styles of fighters translate to a carefully controlled equivalent comparison.

How does your MM-Math work when looking at Adesanya v Romero, Costa v Romero, and Adesanya v Costa?

Old men are officially gonna run the division now that Jon is gone. At least for now...

Glover/Santos winner gets the next shot
Then Rakic gets his after

And quietly if Shogun wins against Craig hes right there in the hunt, what a day that would be if Shogun has a title shot with his late career resurgence

Likely he will be just fine. It's the first real loss of his career to a guy he likely underestimated. If anything its likely to make him even better in the long run. The guy already literally has all the gifts and tools to beat anyone in his division bell to bell.

Honest question Bro's. He's an Athlete but can he bounce back expecially mentally? He seems like a spoiled kid but maybe Jan humbled him and he'll take a step back and be the pre-jones-fight athlete.

at least he's an athlete.
I think that, for the first time, he will understand he did not win against Jon, and he lost against Yan.
That might actually be a god thing for him... bring him down a few notches.

He might be headed for a Gus like trajectory. Gus could never get over the Jones decision, and though he hung around the Top 5 never again looked as good as he did against Bones.

He'll likely just go play in the NFL now, being the elite athlete that he is.

Reyes didn't suck as a safety.

BruisedLinearDragon-size_restricted.gif

He has arguably 3 losses now.

Wtf is athletic about Reyes? Seriously. I keep hearing about how much of an “athlete” he is but I have never seen him do anything impressive. He’s not fast or explosive - just a big guy with decent power.

Back