Is Reyes done?

Zarate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honest question Bro's. He's an Athlete but can he bounce back especially mentally? He seems like a spoiled kid but maybe Jan humbled him and he'll take a step back and be the pre-jones-fight athlete.

at least he's an athlete.

Last edited:
He's an athlete who constantly lectures us about the journey.

He looks like a lost child who needs his mommy

JAN-FEAT.jpg

May be it's time he STFU and acts like a fighter

well.. honestly I don't know... but it seems like that fight took away some years off his career for sure.
broken nose, very red ribs coupled with bubbles.
He will need a good 1 year to recover I guess.

He'll be back. Maybe he underestimated Jan or maybe the jet lag theory is real? Either way he'll be back.

well.. honestly I don't know... but it seems like that fight took away some years off his career for sure.
broken nose, very red ribs coupled with bubbles.
He will need a good 1 year to recover I guess.
A year? Why ? How long does a broken nose take?

My question is more along the lines of - "How done is Jones really" if he wasn't able to smash Reyes. I guess Jonny is only reach and chin right now.

As for Reyes, I don't think he is done, he is just slightly better than the average in a hollow division.

Reyes did not look sharp last night. Some fighters aren’t getting the work in they need to due to changes to training with Covid. Or stress. We’ve seen a few odd/ out of character performances recently from top guys that I think may reflect that. Fight island could prove to be an advantage for fighters who are closer to abu dahbi than the us as well.

My question is more along the lines of - "How done is Jones really" if he wasn't able to smash Reyes. I guess Jonny is only reach and chin right now.

As for Reyes, I don't think he is done, he is just slightly better than the average in a hollow division.
Why would a loss to jones and the 3rd ranked guy make Reyes slightly above average? Do you think the number 5 or so ranked guy in a division is average?

I think he’s done as a test for Jan, but but for everyone else in the divisions, notsomuch.

true even Volkan edged him imo

Honest question Bro's. He's an Athlete but can he bounce back expecially mentally? He seems like a spoiled kid but maybe Jan humbled him and he'll take a step back and be the pre-jones-fight athlete.

at least he's an athlete.
He'll be fine. I firmly believe it's the flash-KOs that really fuck with fighters' heads and make them trigger-shy. This was just a rough 2nd round TKO loss, and he took it very much in stride. I hope he rebounds well. In the meantime, let's see some more of that POLISH POWER! I used to really, really dislike Jan, and think that he was slow, poorly coordinated, and sloppy. But damn, he's looked great lately.

He'll be back. Maybe he underestimated Jan or maybe the jet lag theory is real? Either way he'll be back.
Or maybe he just got outclassed and destroyed and needs to have a more realistic view of himself.

I think he'll be back, maybe 3 more wins in a row he'll be back for a title shot.

Back