Is Renan Barao the most likeable champion in the UFC?

I could care less that QUOTE]

COULDN'T

You couldn't care less

If you could care less, then there are some things that are less important, things which you care less about, so your sentence makes no f*ing sense.

If you couldn't care less then there is nothing in this world that is of less importance to you.

Americans. Constantly making a total arse of the English language :icon_sad:

That doesn't make any sense.

I like Barao TS. He should have practiced a sentence in english calling out Cruz though. His translator sucks

If course it doesn't to you. You're his groupie bitch who tries so hard to get him to recognize you by following him in threads and defending whatever he says.

You want the D, just admit it

If course it doesn't to you. You're his groupie bitch who tries so hard to get him to recognize you by following him in threads and defending whatever he says.

You want the D, just admit it

What is this, youre 5th or 6th account here? Must be hard being a full time troll on Sherdog. Does your mom know you're doing this ROAR?

he is one of my favorite current champs. I think Cruz has a tall task ahead of him when he eventually faces Barao

I dont like him,only cos he battered my boy Pickett :(
But he is very exciting and without doubt the best BW ever seen in the UFC. I enjoy watching his fights.

That doesn't make any sense.

I like Barao TS. He should have practiced a sentence in english calling out Cruz though. His translator sucks

Actually he called out Cruz, but his translator really sucks! If i remember correctly, he said "UFC can send me anyone, Dominic Cruz, anyone!!" Not with this words, but that's the message!

+1

I love the joy in his face when he sees Andre Pederneiras

Barao.gif

That's actually very similar to how my 18-month-old dances to the Handy Manny song. Hop up. Jump in. Come on, let's go.

I don't like him, probably because I can't understand a thing he's saying and he's been beating guys I like.

He's a good champ and really exciting but he won't be as popular as a GSP because he: 1. Does not speak English 2. He isn't exactly the greatest looking champ 3. He fights in a weight class that has not been around for very long and isn't often followed by the casual fan

I like him,but I have to go for Weidman,he's the man!

He's very likable. Some people are equating "likable" to "popular." Most of the champs either have an aura of arrogance to them or they seem untouchable or larger than life. It's like Nick Diaz was saying about GSP being primped and pampered, people might like him as a fighter, but that isn't really identifiable. Barao is exciting in the cage, a total animal, but he has a different aura about him. He's not an ethereal figure, he's more like a happy kid who is glad to be doing what he is doing. He's always smiling and excited, doesn't really talk trash, plus he comes from humble beginnings. On that level he's a very likable person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back