Is Rashad that bad now....

I would say yes. He could have easily beat old man Kelly but struggled. Brunson koing him quickly proves the decline of Shad.

lol apparently . brunson absolutely dusted kelly, like who made that match? christine brinkley?

He dominated Phil Davis if you guys remember.. That is in response to him losing it after Machida.

I think the Jones loss just broke his spirit. He was so emotionally invested in that fight, and he waited so long for it I think getting outclassed was too hard on him.

If you look at his resume he never beat another LHW again. He's only beaten well past their prime MW's.

Honestly, I don't think Jones fought the best version of Rashad.

Exactly this.

But why? He is afraid of being embarrassed. He hates looking bad. He is similar to Diaz in that way. Like when you are losing and kiss your dick to another guy. He was even talking shit while Machida was knocking him out. Also why he played it safe with Jones and others. He does not want to be humiliated. And he wasnt really humiliated in that loss. I think that was his goal in the fight, to not be too embarrassed by Jones. No intention of winning the fight.

I remember GSP saying something similar. GSP said getting your ass kicked in front of all these people, especially women, is embarrassing. And I think that is largely true. The shame hurts more than the beating.

I can relate. Like Rashad, looking cool is important to me. lol.

But why? He is afraid of being embarrassed. He hates looking bad. He is similar to Diaz in that way. Like when you are losing and kiss your dick to another guy. He was even talking shit while Machida was knocking him out. Also why he played it safe with Jones and others. He does not want to be humiliated. And he wasnt really humiliated in that loss. I think that was his goal in the fight, to not be too embarrassed by Jones. No intention of winning the fight.

I remember GSP saying something similar. GSP said getting your ass kicked in front of all these people, especially women, is embarrassing. And I think that is largely true. The shame hurts more than the beating.

I can relate. Like Rashad, looking cool is important to me. lol.
Maybe. Though I can see getting KTFO as a thing to be avoided in and of itself.

Back