Is Rashad that bad now....

There was never really a gradual decline with Rashad he went from hot to cold in a blink with no real cooling period.

Rampage and his "off" night against F. Griffen is the only reason Evans even held gold.

Idk what Sherdogs obsession with Dan Kelly is... maybe because he's built like a Sherdogger or something but I actually enjoyed seeing Kelly get STEAMROLLED tbh.

His flukey UFC streak has come to an end.

Thanks Brunson

Dan Kelly is a meme. He was unbeaten in MMA except by the Bruce Lee of our generation - Sam Alvey. Nobody seriously obsessed about him. He just had a funny fucking winstreak because UFC expected him to lose EVERY SINGLE FIGHT. But he never did. So that's why we "obsess" about him.

Short history lesson for the redditor.

he's too hesitant.

Stands there and waits for the perfect counter-punch that never comes because he's not fighting a chin-up Liddell anymore.

Idk what Sherdogs obsession with Dan Kelly is... maybe because he's built like a Sherdogger or something but I actually enjoyed seeing Kelly get STEAMROLLED tbh.

Thanks Brunson

lorenz-larkin-daniel-kelly-ufc-fight-night-110-1.jpg

One of my only 4 winz of the night I was so happy for the win, I wanted them to wake Kelly so Brunson could KO him again.

Rashad was one of the best ever at changing levels...he's just shot now.

Father Time claims another W :(

Thanks Brunson

lorenz-larkin-daniel-kelly-ufc-fight-night-110-1.jpg

Dan Kelly looks like Diet Hodor , people love Hodor.

GTFO with this shit. There's no evidence whatsoever that Rashad was on gear.

...and this is what he looked like post-USADA and after getting KO'd by Glover.

Rashad-Evans.png
Lots of guys were on PEDs and were able to get around the old testing system. Also, I'm not saying Rashad was on anything I am just wondering if he was since he had such a quick fall from top form.

Lots of guys were on PEDs and were able to get around the old testing system. Also, I'm not saying Rashad was on anything I am just wondering if he was since he had such a quick fall from top form.

His performances fell off pre-USADA.

There's also the fact that he's been chronically injured and has barely put in any rounds in the past few years.

It's a much more credible explanation than him being a drug cheat. (Not that the latter is impossible or anything.)

i dunno where you've been or what you've been watching if you have to ASK if rashad is completely shot.

His performances fell off pre-USADA.

There's also the fact that he's been chronically injured and has barely put in any rounds in the past few years.

It's a much more credible explanation than him being a drug cheat. (Not that the latter is impossible or anything.)
You're probably right. I wasn't thinking of the timing of his decline relative to USADA. Someone mentioned the Jones fight messing with his head and that could be too.

He's definitely fallen off and father time has caught up to him but I think there may be 1 or 2 fights left in him. It's not like he's been getting brutally KO'd every fight.

If there's someone else at 185 or 205 on the tail end of their career he could have a good fight with them. Shogun, Anderson, Vitor, maybe Marquart since they are both coming off losses?

Glover absolutely smashing him was a little hard to watch tbh and I don't even like Rashad

You just knew before, during and after that Rashad at that point in his career at no chance of winning, was overmatched and was in there because he hadn't fought much and the UFC forgot to take him out of the rankings

Back