Is Rashad Close To Retiring?

Not sure if that is a diss as John Holmes caught AIDS. Shad is probably safe from a life taking disease.

You never heard of the pullout method/maneuver? Why am I shocked...this is sherdog after all. Bunch of virgins up in here.

Why would he retire just because he wont ever win another title? That's like me quitting my job just because I wont ever be CEO or plant manager.

At 205 I dont think he can become Champ as long as bones is there but he can sure make alot of money fighting if he wants to. I dont think he retire.

Holy shit, your signature is by far the most retarded thing I've ever read on Sherdog.

how much does rashad make per fight? is it Tito money?

We all await the upgrade to 'Shad Face 2.0!!

Rashad is still legit. I think he takes glover.

Hasn't heard brought up retirement in 2012? Either way I've heard it said many times that once you start thinking about retirement as a professional fighter it never leaves your head.

Rashad was an animal until jones stole his soul

Until he gets KO cleanly. I think he's still got a chance at the title...

He's done as a top fighter. He's just not motivated to do it anymore, though he clearly doesn't mind a main event payday like against Chael or Hendo, even when his heart isn't in it. It's kind of a shame, as he is really talented enough to still be a Top 3 LHW. But Jones took a lot of the fight out of that dog.

It sounds like he'll keep fighting as long as he's physically capable of doing so. So it really depends on the injuries.

Rashad is one of the greatest LHW's in MMA. How about show a little more respect, infidel scum.

Rasha beats Glover in a boring UD.

He's a guy that is very comfortable in front of the camera & his insight is very good.
I disagree. Evans and Cormier are terrible at breaking down fights. I can't stand them on the booth. They need real lessons from guys like KenFlo, Chael, and Bisping. Hell, even Cruz and Miranda are better.

He's lucky enough to be good in front of the camera. He has the option to retire, unlike many fighters.

Back