Is Rampage gonna fight again?

He also fought well against Liddell, who on paper is a better striker. Outstriking him, as well as the second Wand fight where he controlled the first round.

Some of you lot are hating.

Probably not.

He's making bank playing videogames anyways.

Funny how his most famous fight where he slammed Arona he was out before that and the stupid ref didnt stop the fight

Yeah... And look how angry it made him!

I was talking about MMA (= Mixed Martial Arts).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts

VjMyoP58IdsG0PJntzETI0.jpg

What kind of piece of shit manager does he have? He needs to earn money to afford to keep his retarded cousin Trey employed.

Can't he just fight out the remainder of the Bellator deal and move to UFC for Shogun rematch?

Lil Nog said he's waiting for Rampage for his next bout didn't he?

He's building a promising twitch career streaming zombie and UFC games.

Surprised Bellator has not just released him. The good pub with fighters approaching free agency is worth more than Page at this point in his career.

I've been following for almost a decade.
I also suggest that it wouldn't turn out well for ya if you and I got into a fight, it really wouldn't.
Where the fuck did that came from?!

Chill bud, it's just a forum.

No you didn't, or you wouldn't have made the comment about Rampage having never been a well rounded fighter. You can keep claiming otherwise, but it's useless after already exposing yourself.

Com on, since losing the UFC title, he couldn't win fight where he was taken down. He claims he's a wrestler as well, yet he has forgotten all about it apparently. He is not dedicated at all to fighting anymore, he wants the $$$. He can't win any fight in the UFC against a decent wrestler at LHW. Anthony Johnson is the better version of Rampage at the moment.

Com on, since losing the UFC title, he couldn't win fight where he was taken down. He claims he's a wrestler as well, yet he has forgotten all about it apparently. He is not dedicated at all to fighting anymore, he wants the $$$. He can't win any fight in the UFC against a decent wrestler at LHW. Anthony Johnson is the better version of Rampage at the moment.
None of which has any relevance to what I was responding to or the point I was making.

I've been following for almost a decade.
I also suggest that it wouldn't turn out well for ya if you and I got into a fight, it really wouldn't.

Obviously this guy is super tough bros! look at that deadpan stare in AV. Hard as fuck.- the AV not me

.......I am not erect

Obviously this guy is super tough bros! look at that deadpan stare in AV. Hard as fuck.- the AV not me

The fuck u laughin' about me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? At least I have the balls to post a picture of myself.

The fuck u laughin' about me, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:? At least I have the balls to post a picture of myself.

U think I don't have the balls to show you ME! HAHAHAHAH. Here it comes mother fucker

zac-efron-workout.jpg

Just a typical day at the beach bro

None of which has any relevance to what I was responding to or the point I was making.

Oh, is that so? So Mr. @clashnat rightfully claims

Rampage is done either way .....injury prone, not diciplined enough and never was the most well rounded fighter anyway.

To which you respond

You must be new to MMA, that's cute.

Rampage could stuff takedowns in his PRIDE days because all his opponents didn't train wrestling. Most BJJ guys and strikers during that period had terrible takedowns, so he could manhandle them wrestling wise.
Since then he has not improved on anything not related to striking, while the rest of the world evolved into better wrestlers. BJJ guys train wrestling now as well, he gets taken down and loses on the ground.
So can a fighter with mediocre wrestling and no BJJ really be well rounded? I think the only acceptable answer is no.

U think I don't have the balls to show you ME! HAHAHAHAH. Here it comes mother fucker

zac-efron-workout.jpg

Just a typical day at the beach bro

Tim Roth and Zach Efron in one Sherdog thread.

giphy.gif

i almost forgot this post was about Rampage with these two guys bickering to each other about their MMA knowledge and how long they've been watching MMA. I enjoyed watching Rampage fight. Also i didn't mind his role in the a-team movie. But on a side note, i hope to see him fight again. Whether it's UFC or Bellator.

Back