Is Rampage done?

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Anyone know if he’s officially retired? If so, much respect to one of the greatest lhw fighters of all time, he’s definitely in my top five at 205.

52 fights, 38 wins with 20 by knockout, and only 14 defeats.

Last edited:
Let him fight Rumble at HW. Always wanted to see that one.

Can never write off Rampage having another fight imo.

UjFyrUz.gif

Give the man a sparring sesh In disguise as a boxing match against some kinda youtube kid…. Goes without saying that this sparring sesh should come with a check for multiple zeroes more than a final MMA purse would give

Give the man a sparring sesh In disguise as a boxing match against some kinda youtube kid…. Goes without saying that this sparring sesh should come with a check for multiple zeroes more than a final MMA purse would give

I just don’t want to see rampage go out on that Fedor loss. Give him one more.

his Bellator contract expired. surprised he hasn't popped up in triller or bare knuckle.

I agree and do not want to see him go out like that. After the Fedor loss he said he was embarrassed and would be back at 205. Then fell off the earth. I think he just doesn’t like to put the work in. He has always said he hates the gym and putting in work. If he came back at 205 and was serious. I think even old man Rampage gives a lot of people trouble.

what about a heavyweight bout against Schoonover? Let them settle the tuf beef
Honestly, Bellator missed out on a grand opportunity by never putting together that fight back when both were signed in the company at the same time.

I recall Rampage even asking Bjorn at a press conference if "Titties" was still signed with the org and that he wanted a potential match with him.

I agree and do not want to see him go out like that. After the Fedor loss he said he was embarrassed and would be back at 205. Then fell off the earth. I think he just doesn’t like to put the work in. He has always said he hates the gym and putting in work. If he came back at 205 and was serious. I think even old man Rampage gives a lot of people trouble.

Last I heard he’s still trying to lose weight and is training his son Raja to become an mma fighter, who I think is around the same age as Wandy’s son Thor lol

Hopefully you could tell he was literally just there to collect a check in the Fedor fight. Like a previous poster said I would love to see him fight Darrell Schoonover.

Back