Is Rakic now the most boring and calculating fighter?

Rakic 71% finish rate, more KO's than Colby has finishes = most boring fighter ever

Colby 50%
Usman 52%

he's been pretty uninteresting in his last two but he was a highlight reel knockout guy before that. I mean Shevchenko is boring as absolute fuck every other fight so she has way more boring fights, for example. Colby just does boxercise against 40 year old half retired men and people on here get impressed by it lmao.

If Rakic continues the trend then yeah because he made a Thiago Santos fight dull and that really isn't easy to do.

Dude take zero risk, lay and pray, get decisions over decisions, lost one because sometimes the wind can turn

The dude is just boring

I hope they make Jiri vs him when waiting for Jan vs Glover result so Jiri can send him to the moon with some samurai shit violence

Discuss

Hes had some good fights but hes been playin it too safe lately and name value has sunk.

Hes not getting a title fight for a long time lol

I don't find any fights boring unless its one guy controlling another on the ground with baby strikes.

Theres always suspense.

I was on the edge of my seat for all 30 minutes of Shamrock / Severn!

What is with sherdoggers constantly needing to shit on fighters because they're boring?
Dunno, Sherdogers cry about fighter pay and then basically call for any boring fighter to be cut. Hard to act like a purist when your bored I guess.

Dude take zero risk, lay and pray, get decisions over decisions, lost one because sometimes the wind can turn

The dude is just boring

I hope they make Jiri vs him when waiting for Jan vs Glover result so Jiri can send him to the moon with some samurai shit violence

Discuss

I blame the judges for the developement of Rakic.
He was a great an entertaining fighter who tried to destroy his oponents.
Then came the özdemir fight. He destroyed özdemir in the first to rounds with loads of hard strikes to the head. Unfortunately he had a swelling on the knee.
Özdemir came back in the third, when rakic had nothing left in the tank.
He lost via desition.

In the nect two fights he only cared about the judges...

By far the most boring guy... could be stupidly exciting but won't take a risk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back