Is Prime BJ vs Prime Khabib the greatest fantasy matchup ever?

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I call Khabib the LW GOAT at this point, but with his striking and TDD, I think prime BJ could certainly beat him.

What do you guys think of this one?

I call Khabib the LW GOAT at this point, but with his striking and TDD, I think prime BJ could certainly beat him.

*** khabib. Cant edit title mistake.

Penn's always been more about potential than anything else, tbh. His LW resume is very good, but not exactly legendary.

Too many to choose from, but Khabib can't possibly be the GOAT anything when his career is at most half over.

If Tony crushes him, all of a sudden everything changes.

BJ would probably taking him with the striking and lack of fear of the takedown. Big reason I would like to see diaz fight khabib. Diaz is good on the ground and is tough enough to give him some real obstacles.

Styles make fights, and I think Khabib needs to fight some jijitsu fighters with hands. Khabib is great, I just dont think he is GOAT yet....

What is GOAT then? Unbeaten until you retire, or could you have loss or two? The guy has finished some really tough guys, an is undefeated. I like Jones, but he didn't finish his last fight, and Cormier was putting up a decent fight before that head kick. GSP lost to Serra, but he is still considered for GOAT status? I'm not a Khabib fan, but he is a great fighter. He deserves GOAT before McGregor...

You must be fuckin crazy

He would need to blast khabib in the stand up. I like Penns TDD but Khabib is fucking huge and strong. Probs plays out like the 2nd hughes match or 2nd GSP fight.

Back