IS Premier Fighter clothing owned by TAPOUT??

I guess I need to make sure I don't buy from Premier Fighter or Hitman Fight Gear now, I refuse to support Tapout in any way.

There's always Clinch Gear if you want something other than Sprawl.

i dont buy tapout i wont wear it i dont wear ufc brand clothes either. I won't wear priemeier fighter either since i am not a premier fighter

So what brands do you wear? If you don't wear premier fighter bc your not a premier fighter. Does that mean you cant wear throwdown bc you don't throwdown, hitman bc your not a hitman, full contact fighter bc your not a full contract fighter, cage fighter bc your not a cage fighter, are you a clinch figher or you can't wear clinch gear, do you sprawl alot so you can wear sprawl. Thats just silly.

So what brands do you wear? If you don't wear premier fighter bc your not a premier fighter. Does that mean you cant wear throwdown bc you don't throwdown, hitman bc your not a hitman, full contact fighter bc your not a full contract fighter, cage fighter bc your not a cage fighter, are you a clinch figher or you can't wear clinch gear, do you sprawl alot so you can wear sprawl. Thats just silly.

Actually...thats the reason why I tend not to buy fightgear much for casual clothing...Its because of what you just mentioned...all the stupid ass names in the mma clothing industry. The only company I would actually buy and wear in the brands u just mentioned above is Sprawl.

So it means that NOGI is onto a winner then?:icon_chee

I first off have to say that I am a big fan of Sherdog and what Jeff and the guys have done for the sport...I check in daily for news and to see what is going just like most of you guys do...and here is the official skinny..TapOut does not own Premier Fighter. They do handle our shipping and sales...and yes we look at the relationship as being a partnership. TapOut is huge. They have done amazing things for the sport and have sponsored and supported hundreds of fighters. We work very closely with TapOut and I feel lucky to be working with them. Again TapOut helps with shipping, sales, distribution, and we rely on them for assistance with marketing our brand. The fighters that we sponsor, the money that we have paid, the brand that we have created was all done by us at Premier Fighter. I am grateful for the fighters that we work with, our relationship with TapOut, and the fans that support MMA. Hope this clears it up.
Matt Anselmo
President of Premier Fighter

I first off have to say that I am a big fan of Sherdog and what Jeff and the guys have done for the sport...I check in daily for news and to see what is going just like most of you guys do...and here is the official skinny..TapOut does not own Premier Fighter. They do handle our shipping and sales...and yes we look at the relationship as being a partnership. TapOut is huge. They have done amazing things for the sport and have sponsored and supported hundreds of fighters. We work very closely with TapOut and I feel lucky to be working with them. Again TapOut helps with shipping, sales, distribution, and we rely on them for assistance with marketing our brand. The fighters that we sponsor, the money that we have paid, the brand that we have created was all done by us at Premier Fighter. I am grateful for the fighters that we work with, our relationship with TapOut, and the fans that support MMA. Hope this clears it up.
Matt Anselmo
President of Premier Fighter

How did the Clay Guida and Matt Hamill appearance go in the Champs Sports store in Las vegas last night?

JM

jmadidas it went great...ton of people showed up and Clay and Matt took a ton of pics and stayed extra late to hang out and talk with everyone...Sorry that I took so long to get back to you...thought the tread was dead when I replied

Back