Rumored Is Pitbull actually trying to get traded to UFC?

So Pitbull was supposed to fight this Portuguese guy Pedro Carvalho in then Bellator 145 tournament, and Pedro just posted this below. He says Pitbull is: “more interested in fighting elsewhere than defending his belt .... I know you want to pull something big and at the same time get your ass out of the tournament.”

Is it possible Pitbull and his team have actually approached the UFC about it? Pitbull’s coach is also Cejudo and Costa’s coach. It would have to be a trade or something. Is Pitbull actually worth acquiring for the UFC? Him and Volkanovski already traded shots and Volk tweeted Dana to book it.

Makes sense, he's kinda achieved everything he had planned too in bellator, being a two weight world champ. IF hes prepared for december, woudl be a good test for volk? as for bellator, that FW division is stacked. IMO, book Pedro vs AJ Mckee -Caldwell winner for the vacant title and have Sanchez vs Weichel for the no.1 contender

He trains with Cejudo alot and is close with Eric who has alot of contact with UFC guys. He probably knows that UFC guys are making more and of course he also wants to be a UFC champ. Tired of being a big fish in a small pond.

Anyone know his contract situation? Is he free agent like Chandler?

UFC did one trade, it never would have happened under the old regime. Craziness. Dana was dead against it, I'm sure...but they wontr be trading back and forth

I don't think UFC want pay a 33 years old who is almost or out his prime a lot of money.

Pitbull can probably beat Volk

He isnt doing shit to Khabib however

Plus Pitbull is 33 and getting near the end of his prime, now is the time to prove himself against the best in the UFC. Hope they can figure out a way to get him to the big leagues.

This is my worry too. He's such a good fighter but he's got a lot of miles on his body and been through tons of wars. I don't think we'll get to see the best version of Patricio if he's able to finally compete in the UFC.

He doesn't get a free UFC title shot, fuck that

Especially not with all the deserving guys at FW

Can I get name please? There are so many fucking fighters named pitbull it should be illegal

Nah, the dude is just talking about how Pitbull is focusing on calling out people form other org instead of worriying about his fight.

All these bellator bums want to be in the UFC

Lighter weight fighters don't age as well as MW and up, Pitbull is in his prime right now and I'd like to see him take a shot at the best in the world.

They should bring him in if they get the opportunity to.

I also feel that Coker should probably let him walk if he wants to. There's probably no fighter that's done more for Bellator than Patricio Pitbull has.

That being said I'm not convinced he actually wants to come over, but I hope he does.

Who wouldnt??...its his chance to make real money, he wins some and lose some in Bellator, but pretty sure isnt making top dollar there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back