Is PEDs the only thing keeping Jones from GOAT?

Are there any other arguments why Jones isn't the GOAT outside of PEDs?

He has destroyed:

DC x2
Machida
Shogun
Rampage
Gus x2
Bader
Sonnen
Vitor
Glover
Rashad

He has no legit losses either. Every other GOAT candidate has numerous undeniable losses.

The only other thing I can think of is he has never moved up. Anderson did, DC did, even GSP did. Fedor couldn't.
Only thing keeping Jones from GOAT status are idiots who explain away his greatest on PEDs.

Jones' resume is, currently, not as good as GSP's, Fedor's, or Silva's. In the next couple years, if he is able to stay in the octagon and keeps winning, he will surpass Fedor and Silva. I don't know if he has enough time to catch GSP, but maybe.

The biggest thing he has going for him is that he is technically undefeated, but, at that age and point in his career, Fedor was technically undefeated with more wins, more quality wins, longer win streak, and a longer #1 reign and would go for over 2.5 more year and beat 3 more top 5 HWs. So, IMO, people really need to hold off on the whole "undefeated" thing until he gets later into his career.

Tested in affliction and Bellator
Have you heard yourself?
And you’re calling me retarded? HAH
You don't understand the difference between fighting under a promotion that doesn't test (Pride) and thus allows everyone to be on equal footing when it comes to roids, should they actually wish to do so, and fighting under a promotion that actually tests and suspends fighters for roids, which automatically gives an advantage to anyone who can get away with roiding. In other words, you're fucking retarded.

Dc didn't move up, he was a heavyweight before he was a light heavyweight.
images

You don't understand the difference between fighting under a promotion that doesn't test (Pride) and thus allows everyone to be on equal footing when it comes to roids, should they actually wish to do so, and fighting under a promotion that actually tests and suspends fighters for roids, which automatically gives an advantage to anyone who can get away with roiding. In other words, you're fucking retarded.

Dude seriously shut the fuck up

Oh ok so he was ‘clean’ for affliction Bellator and strikeforce (even though they had Vitor/Bigfoot/Reem etc all fighting for them ‘tested’)

Newsflash he lost to everyone worth fighting

So even if he was clean, he can’t compete with Jones record

Dude seriously shut the fuck up

Oh ok so he was ‘clean’ for affliction Bellator and strikeforce (even though they had Vitor/Bigfoot/Reem etc all fighting for them ‘tested’)

Newsflash he lost to everyone worth fighting

So even if he was clean, he can’t compete with Jones record
Dumbfuck, you fail to comprehend the simple fact that even if Fedor took roids in Pride (there is precisely zero evidence that he did), he wasn't cheating, because there was an even playing field due to everyone being allowed to roid. This is not the case in the UFC, where fighters get tested and punished for roiding, which means that fighters who can get away with roiding have an advantage over those who follow the rules and do not roid. In other words, Fedor hypothetically roiding in Pride is not the same as Anderoid roiding in the UFC. The fact that you cannot comprehend this distinction exposes you as a double digit IQ mongoloid.

And then there's the fact that Fedor was indeed tested in Affliction and Bellator and has never failed a drug test. You may not like it, but this is fact and your worthless opinion is not going to change it.

Dumbfuck, you fail to comprehend the simple fact that even if Fedor took roids in Pride (there is precisely zero evidence that he did), he wasn't cheating, because there was an even playing field due to everyone being allowed to roid. This is not the case in the UFC, where fighters get tested and punished for roiding, which means that fighters who can get away with roiding have an advantage over those who follow the rules and do not roid. In other words, Fedor hypothetically roiding in Pride is not the same as Anderoid roiding in the UFC. The fact that you cannot comprehend this distinction exposes you as a double digit IQ mongoloid.

And then there's the fact that Fedor was indeed tested in Affliction and Bellator and has never failed a drug test. You may not like it, but this is fact and your worthless opinion is not going to change it.

Anyone claiming Fedor is natural
Whilst calling people a dumb fuck is a lost cause

Good luck in life friend

Also

Bones is GOAT

^ dude who cannot a muster a logical response
It's ok, at least you admit to being my intellectual inferior :)
More like choosing not to waste my time educating a 13 year old kid on a new account because their old one got banned for shitposting

Anyone claiming Fedor is natural
Whilst calling people a dumb fuck is a lost cause

Good luck in life friend

Also

Bones is GOAT
Anyone accusing a fighter of roiding based solely on their gut feeling is a retard who deserves to get banned for fighter bashing. Here's a fact for you: Fedor has never failed a drug test and was actually tested. Your worthless opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

1st. He cheats. Constantly.
2nd. He wont step up in weight. Comfortable to not wanting to risk losing.
3rd. GOAT is at heavyweight. The division Jones doesn't want any part of.

PEDS is the only thing keeping jones at goat level

Are there any other arguments why Jones isn't the GOAT outside of PEDs?

He has destroyed:

DC x2
Machida
Shogun
Rampage
Gus x2
Bader
Sonnen
Vitor
Glover
Rashad

He has no legit losses either. Every other GOAT candidate has numerous undeniable losses.

The only other thing I can think of is he has never moved up. Anderson did, DC did, even GSP did. Fedor couldn't.

Gsp is my boy, but if Jones was never got busted he is GOAT.

If GSP and Jones where in the same division, I think Jones would win.

Anyone accusing a fighter of roiding based solely on their gut feeling is a retard who deserves to get banned for fighter bashing. Here's a fact for you: Fedor has never failed a drug test and was actually tested. Your worthless opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

Here’s a fact for you

Jones is the best ever

Here’s a fact for you

Jones is the best ever
Lmao, Jon Roids has yet to beat a drug test, his record consists of nothing but "*"s. There's a reason why he never wins any GOAT polls and never will.

In my book, yes.

Jonathan has achieved tremendous things in the octagon.
He made his UFC debut in 2009, the man is “undefeated in 10 years”. Excluding his DQ lose to Hamil and NC to DC, Jones is undefeated and 19-0 in the UFC. He won his first belt in dominant fashion in 2011, 8 years later, he is still defending it in dominant fashion. If it wasn’t for PED’s Jones would be considered the GOAT in my book.

He had to cheat twice against Cormier.

Cheating twice tells us he knew he didn’t have enough to win naturally after the first fight, so he risked getting caught again.

We’ll never know how great he really was.

Lmao, Jon Roids has yet to beat a drug test. There's a reason why he never wins any GOAT polls and never will.
Cocaine and duck pills are not PEDS, tainted supplements are not PEDS

If your boy Yoel can get away with it so can jones

Back