Is Paul Felder going to KO James Vick?

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Felder didn’t look much shorter/smaller than Vick at weigh ins. Vick got KO’d by Justin (5’11) and Daruish (5’10)

Felders only been finished once by doctor stoppage, and has shown some decent KO power.

Is Vick’s confidence shot after the embarrassing loss to Justin? I have a feeling we’ll see another KO loss for him.

Not sure about a KO but Felder will punish him with elbows and slice him up until the ref has to intervene. imo

Vick’s boxing defense could definitely be a liability here

no, felder is not a great striker tbh even tho that's how he sells himself
he tends to win his fights by grappling

I sure hope so. I think the weight cut takes a lot out of Vick. Felder will be ready to throw some hands tonigh!

:meow:

I think Felder is far too technical for Vick
Felder by decision

Last edited:
no, felder is not a great striker tbh even tho that's how he sells himself
he tends to win his fights by grappling

....seriously? Why? Because he lost a standup fight to Edson Barboza? Anyone who has one of these knockouts on their resume is a pretty fucking good striker
419uto58tx711.gif

I don't think so, but I do think Felder will win.

....seriously? Why? Because he lost a standup fight to Edson Barboza? Anyone who has one of these knockouts on their resume is a pretty fucking good striker

ryan bader has a lot of knockouts
so does ronda rousey

Both big light weights, both average strikers, both mid-tier guys, it could go either way but I favour Vick to use his reach and probably win a discision

Still think it's bullshit they wouldn't let him fight Khabib bc of his 'ranking' . But WhoTheFuck Joe Soto can get brought in from another org on same day.

Felder is a mean SOB, hoping another highlight KO

Felder is about to get nast on Vick's ass

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

I hope so, I love the way Felder fights angry and gets angrier when you hit him.

Back