Is Palhares the Mike Tyson of submissions?

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Not the most technically sound but so powerful and dominant that he can't be stopped (at 170 at least)

Dude trained with cows in Brazil and won ADCC just on sheer submission force alone.. No one in 170 has enough muscle power to stop his subs.. just saying.. if Shields can't no one can..

He also has that slow personality that intrigues people. Mean too.

"I liek cake I is Palhares I submit yoo untill break"

method=get&s=rousimar-palhares-02-29-12-10-34-57-225.jpg

just like Tyson was scary because he had the IQ of a lettuce but could knock your head off and eat it

The Mike Tyson of submission is Ronda, but Palhares can be the Mike Tyson of something else, as long as there's not already another Mike Tyson of that.

Ripping a dudes knee in half is similarly crazy to biting a dudes ear off. I'll allow it.

The Mike Tyson of submission is Ronda, but Palhares can be the Mike Tyson of something else, as long as there's not already another Mike Tyson of that.

lol are you serious? palhares won adcc in his division submitting everyone

ronda armlocks chicks from strip clubs that part time fight

Not the most technically sound but so powerful and dominant that he can't be stopped (at 170 at least)

Dude trained with cows in Brazil and won ADCC just on sheer submission force alone.. No one in 170 has enough muscle power to stop his subs.. just saying.. if Shields can't no one can..

mma_e_belchpalh_600.jpeg

095_Belcher_vs_Palhares_gallery_post.jpg

I really don't think he is mean.
He is just mentally troubled.

He also has that slow personality that intrigues people. Mean too.

"I liek cake I is Palhares I submit yoo untill break"

method=get&s=rousimar-palhares-02-29-12-10-34-57-225.jpg

just like Tyson was scary because he had the IQ of a lettuce but could knock your head off and eat it

That shit isn't cool. He didn't ask for his condition and his trainers should be jailed for exploiting a retarded person. He isn't mean, he just isn't mentally up to speed as most.

Mike Tyson and Palhares are both very technical.

What the f*ck is ''Mike Tyson of submission''? lmfao. Just say Paul Harris being Paul Harris.

Back