Is Palhares ready for the best fighter in the world at 170 Ben Askren

I love this fight. The Unapologetic Blankit vs the Leg Destroyer.

If Askren knows whats best for his limbs, I hope he's improving his striking.

I love this fight. The Unapologetic Blankit vs the Leg Destroyer.

If Askren knows whats best for his limbs, I hope he's improving his striking.

Training with Pettis and Duke Roufus for years and now the Maiy Thai phenoms at Evolve.. I think he'll be alright.

I don't see how Askren could beat Palhares.

Big Askren fan. I'll take it. Askren still trains with Lister I believe. We all saw what Dean's preparation with Belcher did to Palhares.
I agree. It would be a replay of the Belcher fight for Palhares, but worse. Palhares is as dumb as dog-shit and once he goes for an eye Askren would remove one of Paulie's eyes and then continue the Belcher style beating.

Askren needs to fight Santos first. Then if Palhares is kicked out I would like this matchup

they could both poke each others eyes for 5 rounds

Lmfao best ww in the world askren would get his shit pushed in the ufc

If Luis Santos can overpower Askren Palhares can as wel...and eventually break him

Why so much hype with Askren? the guy is cool but c'mon, barely beat Jay Hieron...I would pick Okami to beat him too

If Palhares fights ever again, this has to happen. I'd like to see him fight Okami since he is a WW now and then leave WSOF and go to ONE FC and have this super fight.

Palhares would beat him IMO.

This thread is weird to read. Askren's stock has dropped so much since the Santos fight and since people have been down on 1C due to the last 2 cards.

He needs to do good in the rematch and 1C Is stepping up with a card that had a Title bout, Huerta, and Anjo.

Fickle MMA fans... Ben did look like shit in the last fight, however the fight was too short to really know if Santos could keep up that pace. I think Ben would have won the battle of attrition. I also think Ben would fuck Palharas up with knees to the head while on the ground.

Fickle MMA fans... Ben did look like shit in the last fight, however the fight was too short to really know if Santos could keep up that pace. I think Ben would have won the battle of attrition. I also think Ben would fuck Palharas up with knees to the head while on the ground.

Yeah I think people were too quick to jump on the "Ben Askren is shit" wagon, after a 2 minute no contest but I also think Palhares is the worst possible fight for him.

Paul Harris would absolutely destroy Askren.

Palhares has been taking out these boring cats one by one. Pierce, Fitch, Shields. Make Askren cry uncle next.

Palhares has been taking out these boring cats one by one. Pierce, Fitch, Shields. Make Askren cry uncle next.

I'd hardly call Askren boring. Anyone who says this has clearly never watched one of his fights. He's not content to lay there. He is constantly advancing position, throwing strikes and looking for the finish. Has a higher finishing rate than hendricks

Back