Is ONE FC officially #2 after the UFC ?

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I won't call them rivals since they're doing business together. Maybe a friendly rivalry.

But Is it fair to say ONE has overtaken Bellator?

Seems like everyone is bypassing it. Doesn't look like DAZN is giving them the money to compete, or fighters just aren't interested.

But ONE is coming out swinging and making a big impression.

They got Mighty Mouse, Eddie, maybe Sage, Miesha, and if I had to bet, they'll get most of, if not all of the UFC's Flyweights.

No but they are starting to make mma interesting

Last edited:
I still think it's Bellator

#2 of the UFC

Like a colon cleanse

miesha is coming back?

Mighty Mouse was a trade, which could suggest they think of ONE as lesser rivals. Eddie and Bellator have a sour relationship.

Bellator list of signings are much more impressive imo. Hard to say "Seems like everyone is bypassing it. "

I thought Bellator was a close second and supposedly I hear they pay their fighters more, but I'm not sure if that is true

bellator has the GOAT Fedor who is probably the best HW in the world after DC retires

ONEFC has a midget who would rather play video games than fight

Irony: ONE has had the best 115lb division for a couple of years now, and nobody gave a shit. Now all of a sudden they're going to have the best 125lb division, and sherdog is pretending that it is the #2 promotion in the world.

I much prefer Bellators roster. I'd watch One FC only for the ruleset that make it interesting.

Bellator got more big starts like:

Aaron Pico
Machida
Rory
Moose
Michael Page
Fedor
Sonnen
Bader
A Chalmers (Sage Northcutt star level)
D Danis (Sage Northcutt star level)
James Gallagher
Rampage Jackson
M Chandler

If Bellator get another 10 big names, they can really start cutting into UFC.

eddie is past his prime (well, he wasn't that good to begin with). sage is somewhat a good fighter but nothing special, miesha who? and MM is legit, but that is it

Probably. Most of Bellator/Rizin's talent pool consists of aging veterans who should have retired a couple years ago, with the exception of a few prospects.

I won't call them rivals since they're doing business together. Maybe a friendly rivalry.

But Is it fair to say ONE has overtaken Bellator?

Seems like everyone is bypassing it. Doesn't look like DAZN is giving them the money to compete, or fighters just aren't interested.

But ONE is coming out swinging and making a big impression.

They got Mighty Mouse, Eddie, maybe Sage, Miesha, and if I had to bet, they'll get most of, if not all of the UFC's Flyweights.
Look at the Bellator Welterweight Division and tell me what you think

I'd still go with Bellator, because of the names mentioned above, along with Chandler and Pico.

Previously I only watched One to watch Askren, then more recently Garry Tonon. I'll definitely check out Alvarez and DJ, will be interesting to see how competitive their fights are

More like a close third... But no doubt it is UFC then Bellator at the top of the MMA game.

Back