Is Nogueira the toughest man in MMA history?

I can't think of anybody else that has taken worse beatings and not only keep on fighting but win. He is badass for sure but i would like to see him hang up his gloves....i afraid he is suffering long term damage at this point.

One of them for sure, has he ever reacted to a bodyshot? He seemed to be made out of stone.

Nog is one tough sob, that fight was so stupid, why do that to him self

Don Frye deserves an honorable mention, if you are in doubt watch hes fight vs Ken

For fights *in the ufc*, probably not. But with Pride, for sure. Fedor, Sapp and CC almost killed him, and he managed to win two of those.

Diego can take a beating.

diego was the second guy i thought of.

Most resilient and durable, yes. He had a stuffed sciatica against Sapp (pretty sure) and managed to win after those slams. He continues fighting after a ton of beatings. Stared at his arm while Mir snapped it in two, got hit by a truck as a child.

He's like t1000, he's literally a one man army

Nog is tough, but people in this thread forgot about Nick Diaz, Glay Guida and Roy Nelson

yeah but how many of those guys used their toughness to beat top 5 opposition? top 2?

Diego is defiitely one of the top.

diego keeps coming foward no matter what you do to him,guys a maniax

in UFC his fight against Sylvia was tought and that high kick from H. Hearing in his UFC Debut was insane.

The guy was ran over by a freaking truck at the age of 11!
Spent 11 months in a hospital plus many more recovering all his movements and stuff.

That's one tough SOB.

Roy,frankie,diego,BJ penn,barao,jds
Id say diego,because nobody finished him.EVER

Back