Is Nikita Krylov a top 10 contender?

HendricksPunch

Quick jab by Hendricks
@Blue
Reaction score
LHW is low on the talent. Outside of the top 5, it's a battlefield. Krylov is quite clumsy but he has shown some skill tapping out black belts and he has great kicks. How far can he go? I think they should match him against Shogun.

If he's not top 10 yet, he should at least get a top 10 opponent. He's a very entertaining fighter, and that knockout was fucking sick last night. I hope he keeps doing good.

Some holes in his defense but I'm leaning toward yes

He'll probably be in the lower top 10 by the end of the year. I can't see him having much success against the top 5. His bottom game is still too raw to deal with the top control of DC, Glover, Bader, and OSP. He's still pretty hittable too. Physically he doesn't seem very strong for the division.

I do enjoy his fights and that was a KOTY contender in his last one. He's young but he'd really have to turn a corner for me to think his ceiling is higher than that. I agree with the Shogun matchup next, Manuwa and Lil Nog would also be fine options.

He's still pretty green, but I could see him cracking the top 10.

I can see him being Bader. Maybe he gives up a round or two due to Bader's lay n' pray but he'll eventually find the sweet spot.

Rumble, Glover, Jones, DC

After that the gap is pretty wide.

Anyone can make noise if they're man enough to take it.

He'll probably be in the lower top 10 by the end of the year. I can't see him having much success against the top 5. His bottom game is still too raw to deal with the top control of DC, Glover, Bader, and OSP. He's still pretty hittable too. Physically he doesn't seem very strong for the division.

I do enjoy his fights and that was a KOTY contender in his last one. He's young but he'd really have to turn a corner for me to think his ceiling is higher than that. I agree with the Shogun matchup next, Manuwa and Lil Nog would also be fine options.

I agree with most but he doesn't seem that weak for the division. When Herman was on top of him in round 1 it looked like Krylov practically just bench pressed threw him off.

Either way he's still really young, doubt he's top 5 material yet but he's definitely a great prospect, along with Cirkunov and that Cutelaba guy that Cirkunov just beat (that guy's only 22 years old).

He is so goofy with his wins...I can't with any certainty say he isnt or is, he just keeps winning, even when he probably shouldnt. Its fun being a fan of his.

LHW is low on the talent. Outside of the top 5, it's a battlefield. Krylov is quite clumsy but he has shown some skill tapping out black belts and he has great kicks. How far can he go? I think they should match him against Shogun.
Krylov has a bright future ahead of him.

Krylov vs. Shogun seems like a good match.

He just beat Ed Herman what do you think? Not only that but Herman beat Glover so I'd argue he's top 5.

this kid has thus far impressed. he maybe a tad green but he's showing a ton of potential. once he tightens his defense he could run among the top 5 of lhw. but, already, i could see him keeping his own against manuwa or bader..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back