Is Nate Diaz punch drunk? Is Nick Diaz?

Big Puncher

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Are the Diaz brothers punch drunk? I watched a Nate Diaz interview and his speech is slow and slurred. Is this the case?

Diaz is so tough he can take kicks and punches that would normally knock a human being out. But consequently his incredible chin has allowed him to take more hard blows to the head. The punches Conor McGregor landed on him would have knocked out almost anyone.

So is Nate Diaz punch drunk?

Are the Diaz brothers punch drunk? I watched a Nate Diaz interview and his speech is slow and slurred. Is this the case?

Diaz is so tough he can take kicks and punches that would normally knock a human being out. But consequently his incredible chin has allowed him to take more hard blows to the head. The punches Conor McGregor landed on him would have knocked out almost anyone.

Lol, chill out Conor fan, he's just high all the time, don't get your hopes up.

Stockton ghetto accent\blocking punches with their faces.

Done.

Sherlock-GTFO.gif

Nah, they both know whats going on..

Neither Diaz is articulate and they clearly struggle to express themselves with words.. And they're really high.

Its a mystery alright, meanwhile heres a completely unrelated vid for your amusement.

A life of punches + slight speech impedament + big bags'o'weed = Nate's way of talking

No, Nick and Nate have speech impediments and have since the beginning of their careers. Chuck Liddell is a guy that's punch drunk, watch any interview with him from 10 years ago and watch one now, he slurs his words when he didn't used to. Nick and Nate Diaz speak the way they have always spoken.

Back