Is Nate Diaz Prove that Money does indeed make you happy? I prefer Old School Thug Life Nate Diaz!!!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys noticed that Nate Diaz is suddenly cool and happy with everybody now? He rarely talks shit about Conor, He comes out on a shitload of shows and seems likeable.

Hell he is cool with justin after he talked shit.

5f36b770-f213-11e5-bad3-8365d95d56e5_924968_214576762234435_1092357220_n.jpg

Compare him to old school thug life, easily offended DIAZ

"The last guy I fought, Josh Thomson, he was scared shitless when I was fighting him. It's unbelievable how scared he was in there. He was running for his life. He was making women when I was fighting him. He was making bitch ass lady sounds and that's not bulls--t. I'm not here talking s--t on him, this is reality. He was making woman sounds. He was running out of the clinch. I hit him in the face and he was going "Oh, oh, ehh" making woman sounds I've never even heard out of a man before during a fight. I'm hearing his corner telling him to smile and I'm like, "Yeah, smile mother f--ker" and not a single smile came out of his mouth. He had a look of panic the whole fight. You have to be in there to fight these guys to know that. This is how it went. I've seen him in other fights, he was smiling at the other guy, bouncing around. He didn't have no time for that against me. He was frantic and trying not to get his ass whooped."

The TMZ of it all

The guy is making his money and enjoying himself. Props.

I think he's finally just happy with life in general. Dude came from nothing in a very rough area, and has grown into one of the most beloved and well known figures in all of MMA. The riches are just the icing on the cake. He's embraced that he's officially made it, and seems at peace.

Nate is technically a grown up now, that's all.

Only kids act like that and only kids think it's cool.

He's embraced that he's officially made it, and seems at peace.
When you've spent many years
grinding away at your sport
hoping to be successful...

It's no wonder he is happy:)
It wasn't that long ago he was battling with Dana
his contract being 16,000 to show and 16,000 to win

how old is that pic of him and beebs....long before the BEEF

He's grown up now. His life is more than having a thug persona and pleasing teenagers who wait in line to take a picture with him! I'm sure he wants a family and wants to have security. Get that money Nate!!

You work hard at your job for years stuck in the same position and finally you get a massive dream promotion, wouldnt you be happy as fuck?

PR team probably told him what was best for him, i mean, he could still talk shit in the octagon, but there are time and places to do that kind of shit.

Back