Is Nate Diaz known for much kicking?

All Conor has to do is throw leg kicks like Barboza, its that easy....

Conor is incapable of throwing like Barboza, almost everyone is.

If thats what Conor fans are hoping for they will be very disappointed.
And a single fight camp you could become proficient enough to throw it on someone like nate who doesn't block it at all. nice try tho

Conor had some success with his kicks early on, I would bet he is planning on throwing more this time. He landed a few good low push kicks that look plenty painful to me. But Nate is not known for kicking. He usually throws a few per round but not a ton of kick output. He has pretty good knees in the clinch tho. I think his kick defence had improved though.

You could learn decently, but you wont become a Barboza. Nice try tho.
you don't have to be proficient at leg kicks as barboza dude. conor is a good kicker btw....im sure leg kicks aren't so far outside his repertoire that he couldn't get good enough for the likes of zero defense nate diaz.

you don't have to be proficient at leg kicks as barboza dude. conor is a good kicker btw....im sure leg kicks aren't so far outside his repertoire that he couldn't get good enough for the likes of zero defense nate diaz.
Well who has really beaten Nate with leg kicks other then RDA? Nate counters leg kicks with his boxing a lot of the time.

Cerrone and MJ landed some good leg kicks on Nate but payed for them.

I just dont think Conor is capable of kicking like that, he would need to change his whole style.

He has wide legged stance and he has been successful with it. h He would need to change a lot.

Also Diaz looked really bad against Conor 10 days notice, he will be a different beast.

Everyone knows the Diaz brothers Kryptonite is receiving leg kicks.

All Conor has to do is go out there and feint punches and do full blown Barboza/Van Damme- Tong-Po pillar crushing leg kicks....

and nate would fold like a lawn chair.

But of course, conor is going to do the same stupid bullshit as last time and get owned.
Conor can't kick as good as 8 year old Barboza. I literally mean that

Nate was actually showing good checking ability versus Johnson, completely changed that fight's momentum after he started checking Johnson's kicks.

And he landed a couple good kicks of his own as well as a couple big blocked high kicks. If one of those had landed they wouldn't have been the usual perfunctory 'fuck you' Diaz style kicks. That would have been significant.

I think they're improving, both of them.

Back