muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kj noons, jared rosholt, steven wonderboy to win
risking $10 to get $100+

I guess it's okay for 10:1.

It's very unlikely in my opinion...

KJ is very small for WW, but Burkman is very hot and cold. I'd give you a 50% of winning that one.
Rosholt only has wrestling, and it's sloppy. I think he gets KO'd, I'd give you about 40% of winning that one.
Hendricks is a huge favorite, but hey! Who knows. I'd give you 20% on that.

110% of 300% so a little over a 33% chance in my books.

GOOD LUCK though! Even though I can't stand Jared.

It's not a terrible wager but I don't see all three of those winning. Maybe 2/3 but not all 3.

KJ is very small for WW, but Burkman is very hot and cold. I'd give you a 50% of winning that one.
Rosholt only has wrestling, and it's sloppy. I think he gets KO'd, I'd give you about 40% of winning that one.

This will be Burkman's first lightweight fight...

parlays are sucker bets

The fuck? What does that even mean?

.5 * .4 * .2 = 4%

Oh shit, this is at LW? My bad. Didn't think Burkman would cut down at this age.

Yeah he announced it soon after the loss to Cote. I'm not entirely sure why he made the move to be honest. Had he not been a fucking goof and deliberately tried to grapple with stungun he very well could have won that fight, so it isn't like he can't compete.

Rosholt will win, the other two are risky.

Wat.

You give him a 33% chance of winning a parlay of 3 fights, including 1 fight you give him a 20% chance of winning?

If you need all 3 fights to come in, then you have 3 different sets of 100% probability right?

I was giving my opinion of what I thought his chances were to win each individual one. If you add them up, it would be 110 of 300, so that's little over 33% chance (in my books, of course this isn't fact because we are predicting the winners).

So it's actually 36%, in my prediction. How you got 4% out of that... my.

If you need all 3 fights to come in, then you have 3 different sets of 100% probability right?

I was giving my opinion of what I thought his chances were to win each individual one. If you add them up, it would be 110 of 300, so that's little over 33% chance (in my books, of course this isn't fact because we are predicting the winners).

So it's actually 36%, in my prediction. How you got 4% out of that... my.

I honestly don't know if I'm getting suckered into a troll discussion or if I am obliged to give a math lesson.

If you actually believe that this is how probabilities work, then you and I need to start betting with each other on everything, immediately.

Lol.

Stupid people who think they are smart bring the lolz like no other.

Especially when its math.

Back