Is my jab as fast or faster than LW fighters?

Are you @spacetime alt account? Lol I have never heard a comment as stupid as that lol. Alistair overeem beat lesnar, and stipe beat alistair so tf are you talking about lol? Stipe fought in golden globes and has had a way better career in mma then lesnar, stipe is also taller might be as strong as lesnar, but has a longer reach then him.

And "lmao@muaythai" lol I bet 20 that your just a brat behind that screen and gets bullied like a dog lol.

Ubereem never faced 100% healthy lesnar.

Stipe beat Ecoreem aka PussyReem and he was lucky that oereem showed low fight iq at the end.

"taller might be as strong as lesnar" lmfao.

Stipe is never on the level of Brock when it comes to athleticism. Brock Lesnar is faster, stronger, much more agile, granit head and his cardio is also better.

B level athlete ladies and gentlemen. Stipe may be an E level athlete.

Brock Lesnars arms are almost as big as shaqs third leg.

He showed what can be achieved with pure athleticism: UFC Gold & NCAA.

Dude first thing the only real accomplishments he has is in wrestling and wwe lol. He would lose against stipe and cormier. And would lose against any mma heavyweight who knows what they're doing.

My boi would make your favorite fighter cry.

@William Huggins
@ironkhan57

Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

Dude first thing the only real accomplishments he has is in wrestling and wwe lol. He would lose against stipe and cormier. And would lose against any mma heavyweight who knows what they're doing.

both are just a little more skilled, because he never took this sport seriously.

Brock Lesnar held the two most respected belts: WWE & UFC Gold.

No ones ever done that.

He showed what can be achieved with pure athleticism: UFC Gold & NCAA & WWE

both are just a little more skilled, because he never took this sport seriously.

Brock Lesnar held the two most respected belts: WWE & UFC Gold.

No ones ever done that.

He showed what can be achieved with pure athleticism: UFC Gold & NCAA & WWE

So have all the other fighters who are or were champion by your logic your saying that Chris weidman would beat brock lesnar? I think so too.

WWE belt & UFC Gold + PPV numbers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rest

Dude I was messing around when I said wwe dumbass you must be a retarded kid if you took that seriously stfu and go to the gym workout or something instead of watching wwe and being on brock Lesnar dick.

You're not even a good troll........ Must try harder......

He's not even grown lol, he took me seriously when I said that brock Lesnar accomplishments were in wwe, wwe doesn't mean anything it's staged and he thinks PPV numbers mean anything too lol he's either trolling or he's under the age of 15 lol.

Im not even a troll.

He showed what can be achieved with pure athleticism and you dont like it.

That must have destroyed your view of the world.

Dude you said think winning a wwe belt, and getting more ppv buys is an accomplishment, you think that stipe (who has played football in high school and wrestled and played baseball and probably is more athletic then lesnar) is not as athletic as Lesnar. You even think cm punk could beat any of us, I know a 15 year old kid who would judo flip punk into oblivion lil. Your either trolling or your a little brat lol.

[QUOTE="ironkhan57, post: 144064053, member: 482783"]No but I could take him down and give him a new face lol.[/QUOTE]

no you woldnt.
giphy.gif

Dude you said think winning a wwe belt, and getting more ppv buys is an accomplishment, you think that stipe (who has played football in high school and wrestled and played baseball and probably is more athletic then lesnar) is not as athletic as Lesnar. You even think cm punk could beat any of us, I know a 15 year old kid who would judo flip punk into oblivion lil. Your either trolling or your a little brat lol.

No one with half a brain believes that. Lesnar is a different beast.
latest

Back