Is my jab as fast or faster than LW fighters?

Hahahahahaha
Yeah it has. It takes all types that make the world go around. Keep up the good work shertards!!

Excuse me sir, but I am not a shetard. I'm a physical guy not a fucking English teacher. And certainly ain't no bitch, are you?

Excuse me sir, but I am not a shetard. I'm a physical guy not a fucking English teacher. And certainly ain't no bitch, are you?

Hahahah what?
You’re no English teacher, no shit mate, you can barely speak it.
You’ve missed the point. I asked if you were young, because the way you speak gives it away. You sound like a young dipshit kid. Because......you are a young dipshit kid.
Not calling you a bitch man, just a dipshit.

Hahahah what?
You’ve missed the point. I asked if you were young, because the way you speak gives it away. You sound like a young dipshit kid. Because......you are a young dipshit kid.

Are you a bitch or not? Answer the question.

@Custommade350 do you get why I'm asking if your a bitch?

Because if your not a bitch you wouldn't care about how I speak or choose the side of a legitimate bitch who literally only jumps in when someone is hating on me. (Yes that is a bitch because a real man doesn't jump in when someone else says something, he just starts it.)

And if you are a bitch then you care about small shit like that.

Now I think you know what I'm getting at?

@Custommade350 do you get why I'm asking if your a bitch?

Because if your not a bitch you wouldn't care about how I speak or choose the side of a legitimate bitch who literally only jumps in when someone is hating on me. (Yes that is a bitch because a real man doesn't jump in when someone else says something, he just starts it.)

And if you are a bitch then you care about small shit like that.

Now I think you know what I'm getting at?

No kid. Real men take the time to speak properly, you should try it. It will get you further in life. They also don’t posture over some other dipshits picking on their jab technique.
I wasn’t joining in with anyone here. I read the way you talked and figured you were young.
But you do you buddy.

No kid. Real men take the time to speak properly, you should try it. It will get you further in life. They also don’t posture over some other dipshits picking on their jab technique.
I wasn’t joining in with anyone here. I read the way you talked and figured you were young.
But you do you buddy.

I'm talking about @BillytheFish dumbass lol. And again that still says your a bitch lol, that guy only jumps in when someone is hating on me, you and I have different versions of a real man but I think mine is more accurate because right now I can tell that you probably got bullied like the little bitch you were when you were younger lol.

Look @Custommade350 if you are a bitch then just say you are. Theirs no shame in it, just strive to be a man. You can't go through life being a bitch, go to the hood get into a few fights then you'll be a man, and you'll learn to take a punch without crying.

Oh no, some 21 year old hood rat called me a bitch. How will I ever live with the shame of it. Especially the public embarrassment here on sherdog. Lol

Learn to fight kid, you’re going to need to I’d say.

Oh no, some 21 year old hood rat called me a bitch. How will I ever live with the shame of it. Especially the public embarrassment here on sherdog. Lol

Learn to fight kid, you’re going to need to I’d say.

Answer the question are you a bitch? And if I didn't know how to fight I would've been dead by now because I piss off a lot of people and I guarantee you I would whoop your ass. So answer the question are you a bitch?

@Custommade350 if your not going to fucking say what I want you to say then just stop responding. I'm looking for a specific response that will prove your not a bitch.

And you’re punch is atrocious.
I’ve seen your Mum hit a dick with her mouth better than that.

And you’re punch is atrocious.
I’ve seen your Mum hit a dick with her mouth better than that.

Your not saying it. Why not? All your doing is proving your a bitch. Only bitches care about grammar and how people speak, are you even a fighter?

Listen this is a fight forum most of the people on this forum don't care about grammar or small shit like that. @Custommade350 if your ok with being a bitch in life then you should get off this forum. Everybody has seen my bagwork and shadowboxing videos, their not world class obviously I'm just a year out of practice, but I'm getting up to speed on it. So if your not going to say it. Then stop responding.

Hahahah what?
8bAw.gif

Lol like I said...spacetard and ironbitch are a match made in heaven. Charlie Zellenofs cousins???

Back