Is my jab as fast or faster than LW fighters?

@spacetime you seem like an expert at boxing could you tell me what I can do better on my jab:

Anyone else can tell me if my jab is good. Don't leave out any details @spacetime lol

@spacetime you seem like an expert at boxing could you tell me what I can do better on my jab:

Anyone else can tell me if my jab is good. Don't leave out any details @spacetime lol

I like how your getting your head off line. Relax your shoulder a bit more and make sure your using full extension though. Crossing your right hand to the left side of your face sometimes can help. Watch the way Robinson or Archie Moore did it.

I like how your getting your head off line. Relax your shoulder a bit more and make sure your using full extension though. Crossing your right hand to the left side of your face sometimes can help. Watch the way Robinson or Archie Moore did it.

Alright thanks man. i don't know i don't really like to cross my right hand over my face because it's like you can't see what your hitting. Thanks for the feedback though, this was to show @spacetime how to jab properly lol. But any advice or constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

All you guys taking these videos for granted... we are witnessing a freak of nature, a natural wonder, an apex predator caged by societies rules. In the past one of the likes of @spacetime would have thousands of slaves to build massive tombs for his various offspring while he eats lavish dishes of grapes and other shit that we take for granted now.

His jab is already many times faster than a professionals and he already knows more about boxing than most coaches imagine what will happen when he gets in the ring...

Alright thanks man. i don't know i don't really like to cross my right hand over my face because it's like you can't see what your hitting. Thanks for the feedback though, this was to show @spacetime how to jab properly lol. But any advice or constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.
...What <6>

I think you should start to box people before you eat them. Film it and upload it like some zellenoff fight footage. Secure your place as the goat

After a tough analysis.....I'd say it's enough to take Charlie Zelenoff

All you guys taking these videos for granted... we are witnessing a freak of nature, a natural wonder, an apex predator caged by societies rules. In the past one of the likes of @spacetime would have thousands of slaves to build massive tombs for his various offspring while he eats lavish dishes of grapes and other shit that we take for granted now.

His jab is already many times faster than a professionals and he already knows more about boxing than most coaches imagine what will happen when he gets in the ring...

no offense but after that vid u are in no position to try and show spacetime how to jab properly

Back