I moved to a high humidity environment back in October. I have not used my gear much since then. Last night I opened up my bag to search for something. I have Hayabusa headgear with the felt lining on the inside. Lo and behold, it had TONS of mold in the lining. Not just splotches but even fuzz. o_0 I'm overseas in a more rural place so it's not like I can get a replacement, but it was pretty gross looking. I don't have money to spare for a replacement as well. I am wondering if I should just throw it away. If I hand washed it with some detergent, I am just wondering if the spores would all be sunk so deep that it would be pointless and still contaminated. Anybody ever had this happen before????