Is MVP legit if he wins the tourney?

WInning it would show he's legit but names are also important so if he beats Daley then Lima then Rory yeah that makes him legit and would put him in that top 5 ish range.

Him beating Daley wouldn't shock me, Lima however is a different level entirely, if he beats Lima (I dont think he would) that would be a big statement
Same. Daley is fun to watch but I've never particularly been a fan. When the fight first started gaining traction I thought Daley would mop the floor with him. By now I feel MVP might be able to hang with him. I could be wrong, but I'm with you beating Daley will be infinitely easier than beating a Lima or a MacDonald. Even Fitch at this point could give him problems. I'm right there with you. First fight is winnable but after that it becomes a mountainous climb.

Volkov was Bellator hw champ and 6-3 in Bellator.

Anthony Smith was 2-0 in Bellator. An undefeated wash out.
hahahahahahaha I think you just owned that clown..
on top of that derrick lewis was over 20 fights ago ......wow now he's the shill

Who said that? I just ain’t a shill scrub like you who thinks UFC is the best automatically. Bellator ain’t minor league. You’re just spineless and can’t think for yourself. Everything UFC tells you you believe. Pathetic.
hahaha stop it youre getting owned...
bellator isn't actually even close to ufc level... to say otherwise shows you have no clue - how about you think for yourself and stop the ufc hate

hahaha stop it youre getting owned...
bellator isn't actually even close to ufc level... to say otherwise shows you have no clue - how about you think for yourself and stop the ufc hate
Who said otherwise? Who said they’re even close? Please elaborate.

Yea..... And your right accept for AJ McKee if all the other prospects (davis both fortunes, cotton etc) kept the same strength of schedule they'd be main carders

Who said that? I just ain’t a shill scrub like you who thinks UFC is the best automatically. Bellator ain’t minor league. You’re just spineless and can’t think for yourself. Everything UFC tells you you believe. Pathetic.

GueseGuy, Yesterday at 3:39 PM Report

Actually you said it - I could go through all the rankings for all the divisions and show you that bellator is the minor league - I came to that conclusion myself its pretty obvious if you ask me. Don't need to be a ufc shill

After Pico's downfall there is only one Prospect left in Bellator raising eyebrows. As we all know Michael Venom page is not a youngin, and he has yet to face legit competition. Within the next year, he is scheduled to fight Paul Daley, and a potential fight vs. Lima/ Rory winner.

If he wins the tourney, will he get the respect that he's looking for?
Bellator has many other great prospects. AJ McKee for example

Anyone who wins the tournament is legit, there are good to great WWs on each side of the bracket. Honestly i'm hoping Neiman Gracie wins or at least someone unexpected. Bellator is really good at scouting talent in MMA.

Back