Is MVP backing out against Lima?

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score

This just showed up on my news feed. Don't think it's possible you leave that fight off the poster if you are confident it is happening.

They have multiple posters that feature certain fighters. MVP just posted yesterday hyping the fight. I'm certain he's still in.

They have multiple posters that feature certain fighters. MVP just posted yesterday hyping the fight. I'm certain he's still in.

Just not used to seeing a fight org release a poster not highlighting the nights biggest fight.

Lima's probably gonna wreck MVP and Rory.

I hope to God that isn't the case.

I'm really stoked for that fight!

He has 10 days to figure it out.

I know Lima isn't known for great takedowns but based on MVP's last fight there isn't one single reason to not take this fight to the ground quickly.

He has 10 days to figure it out.

I know Lima isn't known for great takedowns but based on MVP's last fight there isn't one single reason to not take this fight to the ground quickly.

Lima can be goated into a standup fight and I'd love to see that personally but it would be a huge mistake not to take him down.

Lima was a very, very skilled submission fighter before he discovered striking and became one of the best stand up fighters in the division. He honestly does not grapple any more, but I gotta believe that he still has enough skill on the deck to throttle MVP. I'm really hoping I'm right about MVP not being that good, but it turns out I was dead wrong about Izzy so...

Makes me wonder...
How'd MVP vs Adesanya go?
Adesanya supposedly fights at around 195lbs and many WW nowadays fight at that weight, so it wouldnt be a huge weight discrepancy.

Makes me wonder...
How'd MVP vs Adesanya go?
Adesanya supposedly fights at around 195lbs and many WW nowadays fight at that weight, so it wouldnt be a huge weight discrepancy.
Israel probably wins both mma and kickboxing but who knows, it'd be fun as fuck

Israel has more experience with better talent in both sports...i think that matters here, he's bigger, MVP i think is quicker, but with that type of matchup you're just as likely to get an unsatisfying finish like a weird angle leading to blindspot ko or equilibrium shot...something that doesn't answer any questions on who's actually better

Back